"Hot" girls at the gym and feeling insecure

I've always been a more curvy women. I'm strong looking, big bum, hourglass figure, broad shoulders and thick thighs. I struggle with a heavy midsection and the fact that I have literally NO boobs to speak off, which makes me look somewhat disproportionate. I've been lifting for around two years, with a 6 month hiatus due to a new relationship that had be busy doing other things. ;)

I feel that I am a beautiful woman with an OK body, but I as soon as I see one of these girls, I feel bad about myself. I think, "why can't I have that body?", or "I wish I could dress like them." Sometimes I get angry. Sometimes I wonder why they have to show up here. I'm trying my best to reach my goals and to lose that last 25lbs, and now I find myself comparing myself to these Instagram-looking fitness models, which brings my motivation, mood and confidence, WAY down.

Does anyone else feel this way? What's a girl to do?

Attached: tiktok-ofctayyy-18.webm (720x1280, 2.37M)

ywnbaw

post body (you won't)

this is how Men feel at the gym
you may call yourself a women but you are a Man

>a women
dumb cunt

So because others are more beautiful you want to quit working out?

Attached: yessss.png (680x709, 243.33K)

you should start a blog about how it's unfair that other women look good and you want the attention they receive, and how it's society's fault they receive the attention and not you, and you're a victim to a patriarchial society.

I don't know why but I really don't like the whole culture that surrounds femininity. It seems manufactured, like they're made to be this way.

no one in the gym cares, get over yourself
also don't compare yourself to others. You know nothing about them and their circumstances, retard

Post pictures of your ass and ill be the judge of how big it is

Go on…

Women are always insecure. I fucked an out of towner last night that hated her fake tits and kept trying to hide them. There was nothiing wrong with them.

They're insecure but hsve insane standards for guys

nice b8 m8

Women are able to "change" themselves with little to no effort, much more easily than men, and can do it legally and nobody will judge you. You (as a woman) can get massive tits if you wish, bigger lips, fake eyelashes, make-up etc and literally LITERALLY you just have to not eat like a pig, there, you are now an IG "model" and can live off of your looks, hell just find some thirsty dude who has an addiction to big booba and you can make him pay your rent.

Now men on the other hand? yeah we can lift but we have to literally almost gym every day and be very strict just to have that "fit" look. If men starts talking about ways to enhance their looks, like steroids, you get called an addict and it's also illegal which makes it pretty hard to know exactly what you are injecting and with great risks.

Face change + booba change and you can go from a 2/10 to 7/10 easily. all you have to do is pay.

Do what a man would and use those people as a goal to work towards rather than being so jelly all the time.

What do you mean hot? Petite?

>Instagram
Of course these kinds of recommendations are ridiculous here at melt-your-brain-central but it would probably be better for your mental health to stop following those people.

>Does anyone else feel this way?
Depends, I can get somewhat jealous about things that are basically unachievable for me but seeing a more Any Forums guy usually just makes me more motivated.

>What's a girl to do?
Keep lifting. Post tits.

>What's a girl to do?

Stop comparing yourself to others. Focus on your own goals and achieve them. You may never have the perfect body but atleast you will have a body that looks better, works better and feels better than you previously did. Shouldnt that be motivation enough?

Attached: IMG-20220803-WA0012.jpg (1024x768, 77.46K)

What's with average women acting like they're god's gift to Earth?

Attached: 021_compete_with_yourself_become_better.jpg (640x640, 49.97K)