High school reunion

>high school reunion
> ~we 35y old avg now
>got Any Forums af
>stacy tells me that she was into me and never understood why I didn't shoot my shot
>"user I always smiled at you and looked into your eyes, you were such a cute shy guy!"
>tfw still have no gf she is now engaged

Also general "oh you changed user" stories thread

Attached: 1659395714222309.webm (640x1138, 2.38M)

this is somehow empowering to women

Imagine her twerking like that on a fat juicy black cock.

The way she moves is creepy
Like uncanny valley shit

Who told women going :PP:p:P was attractive

its called dancing, granted she isn't very good at it

If she was into you, she would say something instead of giving you “hints”.
>30
>woman I knew from my early 20s says she had a crush on me, and she gave me all the signs
>giving signs to an autistic 20yo obviously didn’t work
>she had my number and never said or did anything, just boring basic texts
>in between when I first met her and now, I’ve had 5 girlfriends
>current girlfriend is a fit 24yo Argentine, who ancestors were probably runaway Nazis
>woman who had a crush on me is 31, 3 kids with 2 different men, fat, and looks at least 44

You snooze you lose. You don’t stay fit you get fat. Thank you for reading my blog.

I need sex with a woman so fucking bad

everything today is rehearsed for likes and updoots. this is where the greeks failed: they made the fatal separation of action (to do) and acting (to pretend to do). nobody knows the difference today because of them

that dancing make her unattractive to me

anyway i'm about to see people i have seen in a long time so it'll be fun/depressing to see what they say

shes lying she just wants to fucc now cuz u got hot and she got ugly

>"Sorry I don't remember you..."
Hurting people's feelings/pride feels ducking great. Why even entertain such a conversation OP?

Hi user, I'm a woman

Every time women do that stupid ass nigger dance thing turns me off them every time. When their hips are tilted downwards, it puts the image of a dog shitting in my head every single time
>Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (743x413, 31.21K)

>Hurting people's feelings/pride feels ducking great.

How long ago was it since you started feeling that?

I was with her until she started twerking and putting up middle fingers.

I appreciate you trying to help me with my cut user but vomiting is bad for the esophagus.

Uncanny to me

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-095323_Omnichan.jpg (889x1186, 154.79K)

>>current girlfriend is a fit 24yo Argentine, who ancestors were probably runaway Nazis
Gave me a hardy chuckle. What’s with so many women, even the hottest turning to shit by the time they’re late 20s/early 30s. Is it really that hard to take care of yourself?

Attached: 075D9837-A8E8-451E-B67A-01F0CB83486D.jpg (500x743, 142.14K)

Fat juicy cock? You sound fucking gay dude

Tiktok is a cancer

People go to high school reunions? I thought those were only for people who peaked in high school. I haven't even BEGUN to peak, and I feel nothing but indifference toward the people I went to school with. Not even curious. Every now and then my mom tells me that one of them died or got arrested (she still lives in that town and is a branch on the gossip grapevine). Not sure why she still bothers after my tepid reactions.

Attached: patrician-sip.jpg (470x470, 31.07K)

Try men first then work your way to a woman

why do white women have no ass

made for rape

>I thought it was obvious haha why didn't you ask me out
is peak womanbrain.
>implying that I should be the one asking her out if she's the one attracted to me
>implying the "hints teehee" are obvious to someone not womanbrained