Air fryers

How useful are they if you're doing keto/low carb?

Attached: 41RtxvqK82L._AC_SY1000_.jpg (365x457, 17.32K)

Good for bacon.

It's an oven

Pork isn’t halal.

they're useful outside of meme diets. the less oils you have to use the better

Is the plastic going to fuck us up?

It's just an overpriced convection oven with half the features. Just buy a convection oven. If you don't believe me go fucking look it up.
Also keto is retarded and so are you.

>overpriced
Just $90-150, brother. How expensive do you actually think they are?

They consume more electrity than gas so I don't use them but they are huge timesavers because you just put meat there, flip, and it's done.

Some have a metal basket

Lately I've been air frying stuff by just dipping it in beat eggs and popping it in.
So it's like an extra serving of egg with a nice crispy taste, win win.

>They consume more electrity than gas
What do you mean, is gas more cost effective?

Mini oven. I thought that you could pour oil into somewhere and then the "air fryer" would use that oil to cook chips while using far less oil. Bullshit name.
Useful only as a mini oven and to see the fat/oil get drained.

I got one as a gift and it has one of the strongest plastic smells that I've ever smelled. I'm going to run it through some hot/cool cycles outside.

Most cheapo air fryers have plastic on outside and teflon on inside.Pricier ones are literally just mini ovens that come with an aluminium tray

No difference with an electric oven, taste is not even close to real fries

Attached: 20220814_225557.jpg (4624x2084, 2.43M)

Pretty gud imo. I make my steaks there and in 20 min you get a seared juicy stake without needing any oil/grill.
I even put veggies there for a little just to soften them and they come out amazing.
It works without any input from me, and I cook great without any mess. Greatly recommend.

Great for chicken and fish. I don't even use oil, but since you're a ketotard maybe you should be frying in oil.

why did zoomers start calling toaster ovens "air fryers" and why did they start making them in a gay round plastic shape

Karens use these for every meal and claim they are "cooking". She can't look away from her Huwyte wine bottle for anything.

>Ah yes, I'm going to cook my food in a plastic container, surely that's healthy

Attached: brainlet5.jpg (720x303, 26.63K)

woah..... so this is the power of an air fryer

Attached: HTB1JQn6XzvuK1Rjy0Faq6x2aVXa9[1].jpg (1000x1000, 123.67K)

>huge timesavers
>takes 25 minutes to preheat

It's the only way to get their gay twink son to eat. Fried chicken fangers and mac&cheese is the secret meal to actually get kids to stop playing on their phones.

>fangers
lmao southern US poster.

It is not the only way.

Attached: beatmemri.jpg (480x360, 12.54K)

They are good for it. They work for anything. They're pretty much just a way to cook frozen food quickly without boiling it.

You got me. Yep chicken fangers and unyun rangs
Audible kek

Mine takes 2 minutes to get to 400 degrees

Rag head looks like young Fred Penner