I just got my cock and balls sucked by a hooker. Now what?

I just got my cock and balls sucked by a hooker. Now what?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (2).jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Kiss her

STD

Give her a head pat

post about it in Any Forums I guess

now wake up and post frogs on 4channel dot com slash Any Forums (meaning: fitness and health)

It’s all good. I massaged hand sanitizer on them afterwards.

What grade would you give her service?

Solid B

Why just a B?

It could've been slightly better. She was a ballhog though so it could've easily been a B+

Every time I did something with a hooker I felt disappointment in myself afterwards. It’s my soul crying out in pain. Do you feel the same?

You now have herpes.

you did put hand sanitizer down your urethra right? make sure it gets really deep down there just to be safe.

Get vaccinated for monkeypox

Itching scratching discharge shame

How much was it?

now you need to suck her cock and balls. and you pay her for the service afterwards.

I'm paranoid as fuck and that keeps me from hiring a hooker. Money is not a problem but it makes me feel so anxious. Like, I would never go to her place, I could get kidnap or something. She's not coming to mine, she could have contacts and they could blackmail me or rob me in my house. And now with the covid rules, everybody has to register their names in a hotel. What the hell do I do? I was lucky and had sex a couple of times with exchange students, but I just go from home to the gym and I know I will never have sex with a woman unless I pay. Any advice, hooker connaisseurs?

Fix yourself, get a wife and stop being a dickwad

>And now with the covid rules, everybody has to register their names in a hotel.
What kind of authoritarian, dystopian, third world shithole do you live in where people just go along with that?

Tell me how you found her. I have money and no bitches. I'm too scared I'll get arrested to try to find hookers on my own.

based paranoid schizo