I’m a 22 year old man, and I have fallen fast for my sisters 18 year old friend. She is hilarious, intelligent...

I’m a 22 year old man, and I have fallen fast for my sisters 18 year old friend. She is hilarious, intelligent, stunningly beautiful and we have the same goals in life. I make excuses to see her whenever I can, and when she comes over over to ours she spends more time with me than with my sister.

I have a long term gf, who I love. But I cannot stop thinking about this girl, it feels so different. Please give me advice or just ducking shoot me at this point.

>fitness related, we have lifted together

Jannies at least leave it up for a while, I post here religiously and these retards usually have good advice.

Attached: 3770F267-062A-4806-A0A7-BB198DA10519.jpg (907x1024, 185.18K)

This is not a therapy session

Attached: 676672Fprofile-picture%2FMCGREGOR_CONOR_07-10.png (520x325, 147.87K)

your first mistake was thinking any girl is different, your second was not learning game to get the chicks you wanted before you got to the settling down phase, your third mistake was not lifting, your fourth was posting r9k on fit.

3 way, either you lose them both or you have sex

just keep doing what you're doing.

I’m not paying the therapy joo, and I can’t vent to gf or the boys about this one
Isn’t R9k for when you can’t get pussy? I can get this girl, she is really flirty with me, but I want another opinion on the moral side of it

Well I'll give you 1 type of advice
Fuck your friends' sister without asking him and you're a cunt in the eyes of not just your friend, but of the entire world

Sister’s friend, not friend’s sister - I wouldn’t do that to one of the bros

Well I'll tell you one thing
If you're gonna break up with your gf you should 100% know that it's gonna work out with this one

Obviously, if you’re questioning it then you have already entertained the idea of being with the sisters friend in your mind. Your girlfriend doesn’t deserve that. Reverse the roles. Would you be okay with it?

I personally think you should break up with your girlfriend, leave the sisters friend alone, and focus on yourself. You’ve clearly got something to work on if you cannot commit to your girlfriend, and are entertaining the idea of a potential relationship with another woman. It is not fair to anyone of the women and it just makes you a shitty person.

And I don’t want to hear any of that “but I love her” bullshit. Because you obviously don’t respect her or the boundaries of a relationship.

Do you really love your gf if you've let another girl get close enough to you that you have feelings? You let the relationship with this 18yo build up to what it is now. What's lacking in your own relationship?

At 22, is there even such a thing as a "long term gf"?
Is it reciprocated?
if you don't know, wait until you get a clear sign it is.

Based user

Based

I realise I am an asshole, I have flirted with girls throughout the relationship but never stepped out. I would not cheat on her, but this is the first time that I have felt truly conflicted.
Together since 17yo, long term for our age

He’s already failed letting someone else disrupt the intimacy and emotional connection a relationships forms between two people. Once it’s done, it’s done. Moving forward, he will have live with the guilt that he allowed another woman to come between him and his girlfriend to the extent that he is questioning what to do in his relationship. He just needs to be single and not drag others down with him while he tries to figure shit out.

Also yes I’m retarded and didn’t read you post, she is really flirty with me, taking gym pics with me and feeling me up, sitting on my lap when we took my speedboat out as a group.

She also has a bf but nothing serious and he’s a twinky zoomer fag

gay thread but i am responding to it anyways.
think with your head, not your dick. consider whether your current relationship is going to last or if it's likely to end in a breakup at some point. i had a few other women who were clearly very into me, and i felt the same way back, but i stuck with my gf because i knew that cheating is wrong and that we'd be together forever. then she dumped me anyways later on and since then i've been gf-less. i wish i would've just said fuck it and either cheated on her or broke up with her and went with a different woman. the signs were there anyways that we weren't gonna last a long time together (differing views on a lot of things, i tried to keep her away from drugs and alcohol but she would get pissed every time, she was extremely materialistic and vain).
basically just figure out if your current relationship is bound to last or not.

The fact that you are admitting to flirting with women outside of the relationship would be enough for me to leave you if I were your partner. If you truly loved her and wanted to maintain a relationship with her, you would not even attempt to entertain other women.

But the issue here is, you have been together for awhile and got together at a young age. So you probably feel like you’re missing out or wonder what it would be like with someone else just because you’re older now, you know more things. It’s common. It happens all the time. Just break up with her. Cut the ties and move on. Sure it’ll be hard, but better to break up with her versus you cheat one her, break her heart, fuck her up and then come back to Any Forums years later and complain that all women are whores and about how you can find one worth your time.

If you are absolutely sure she gives you signals and is actually interested in you, then do it.
But only do it if you see yourself not being with your girl in the future. Since she is 22, and you dated for 5 years, more than likely she will break up with you, or you will break up with her later down the road.

So if you want to fuck that little bitch, fuck her, but make sure to own it and don't be a little bitch. If you fuck her, the next day call your gf and tell her you want to break up.

You'll be a scumbag, but not total trash.

Or just break up with her and not fuck up more women??

Well, I'd say go for it, if only for the reason that you're very young to settle. It's generally not a very good idea to get married to your first gf. Try it perhaps with this girl. If it doesn't work, date around. Live a little before you start thinking about staying with a single person for the rest of your life.

I really like the turn trollface has taken recently

The most successful marriages are usually with first girlfriends. The whole 'you gotta sleep around with like at least 10 different people' is quite the bullshit

I also need advice. I've been hanging out with these two sisters who are both beautiful and I get along well with both. One's 2 years older than me but giving me lots of signals and we have more common interests and one's my age (24) and kinda clueless/inexperienced about guys and dating. Which should I go for?