This guy is 19, 5'10, he started training at 14 years old

Holy fuck

Attached: strongestzoomer.jpg (186x200, 11.74K)

Yeah it's unironically over if you were a sedentary teen. You have weaker bones, a smaller penis, and less built up myonuclei during your most resistance training sensitive years.

life do be hard doe fr fr

Attached: 419 (3).jpg (960x634, 58.94K)

>puts shirt on

I lifted for 1 year when I was 15 and I got really wide shoulders now. Kinda getting mad as I think about it now at my parents refusing to keep paying my gym membership back then. I did calisthenics for a bit but the gains were too slow so I quit and let myself go. I don’t even remember why they were such gains goblins, maybe cuz they were fat?

But what is his chess.com rating, eh? eh?

Is it really over?
I was a sedentary loser until I started training recently. I'm also 19.
If it really is then if will have kids, I'll teach them to live healthy lifestyle.

We fat loser should have been bullied a lot more then we have already been, by adults too. Fucking sedentary lifestyle. It's our fault for being whiny fat small dick bitches when we get older. I'll try and salvage what little testosterone I have left. You really opened my eyes, thanks.

I think they read some facebook post saying working out is dangerous or something or bad for teens. I can’t believe I didn’t argue back and just complied, getting madder the more I think back.

I used to hear it would stunt my growth

Gg

He's not a dyel.

Attached: d.png (447x721, 444.77K)

>If it really is then if will have kids, I'll teach them to live healthy lifestyle.
You should do that anyway. It is your duty.

It's so unbeliavely stupid to stunt the growth of you kid. Because in most cases, if he is not active from a young age, until around 15, then he won't do physical activities at that age either. So it will just fuck him up, because he doesn't have the required mindset to keep consistency, like what a teenager who trained in his childhood years.

>Is it really over?
No. I was a skinnyfat piece of shit for most of my life and started lifting in my early 20s, mires have become a daily thing. Don't pay any attention to demoralization.

Clearly didn’t happen since I’m 6’1 now. Fucking gains goblins I’d be so sick looking if I had money to pay for my gym back then. They were also stealing my student allowance and wouldn’t give it to me. Now that I think back they were so shitty, it’s not like we were poor, I had maybe 2 pairs of pants and I never got pocket money in my life and starving at school etc.

>wears non skin tight clothes

In that case yeah, he looks a little dyel. But it's way better than looking like a bloated fucker.

Attached: d.png (510x642, 463.05K)

Thanks a lot man, I'll keep consistent and hope I'll post a mire thread in the future myself. People like you are the reason many retards from here, including mysel, do not give up entirerly ( even though we shouldn't need constant reminders to continue our goals)

It is over for the skeletal and penis gains that come from elevated testosterone and DHT during puberty. The fact that you're 19 means you could still salvage some penis though.

I'm a little retarded but do the penis gains come from the body fat loss and muscles gained? ( plus the testosterone increase)?
Or is there another reason?

Losing fat makes it look bigger, but yes I think a testosterone spike in your late teens would cause actual growth if it was stunted by low T from being fat.

Also high bodyfat increases estrogen and inhibits testosterone

My boomer parents didnt let me lift weights becauss of this. I went away to school at 14 though and IMMEDIATELY learned how and used the campus gym daily. Was lucky because the seniors in my dorm (18 and 19 year olds) laughed when I told them.

God damn, these are the things that should be taught in Sex ED. Of course, for people like us, it should be given information, but for normal people, it's a subconscious reward after living healthy from a young age.

got any progress pics? I dont wanna be baited again

Just lift bro. You're still young.