Lateral Raises EVERYDAY

Or 4/5 times a week,Is this a efective way to grown my shoulders?

Attached: 1660245992481260.jpg (850x1378, 267.37K)

enjoy hearing a cracking sound every time you move your shoulders for the rest of your life

This is me but I don't lift.

Some dude on tiktok does lateral raises between Sets eveytime
And they are huge

I want to fuck an anime hebe

Oh my science she is so attractive

Doing facepulls 4 times per week blew up my rear delts. The delts are very sensitive to high volume/training frequency. So it will probably work.

I do this, but it's by accident because I just do a set or two to warm up my shoulders for my work as an arborist, I have pretty good shoulders as a result.

you should be alright as long as you don't do it heavy or for that many sets.

Attached: bod1062.png (501x842, 643.67K)

I started doing this just recently. If it's a volume you can recover from then no reason not to.

If you shoulders cracking then do a different movement

I do lateral raises, butterflies and OHP every day for volume. You should be fine just remember it's volume > intensity for shoulders

Attached: 20220814_171525.jpg (2130x2840, 2.83M)

what about for abs? i've starting capping every workout with a quick ab blitz

Dude there's a nigger in your house watch out!

megumin is so fucking hot

Every time I do lateral raises I get some weird pain in my delts. Doesn't feel like pain in the bone/nerve, but it's the sort of pain that bothers you even after you're done lifting. No other exercise for any other muscle gives me this, and for this reason I've been doing only ohp for shoulders.

Is this normal? I use 12.5kg weights, not a lot but not too little (I weight 82kg). This pain leaves me sore for about a week or more, and again it's the kind of soreness that doesn't feel okay. Is it normal? Is it a form issue? I tried bending forward while doing it, doing it unilaterally, nothing helps.

that is super heavy for lat raises, consider going lighter w more reps

Go lighter you don't need more than 15lbs for lateral raises

A bit too much. 3 times a week for 3 sets plus maybe an OHP variation and a rear delt fly on another day is PLENTY of volume for delts. Also try changing up the resistance profile of your lateral raises. If you do a lot of dumbell laterals, maybe try using a cable with the start being slightly under your hand position when it's resting by your side. A dumbell variation will train the lateral delt in the shortened position, this variation will train it in the lengthened one.

>TikTok

>Is it a form issue?
Yes, with proper form/number of reps you should only be doing 10-15lb dumbbells. Maybe 5-7.5s if need be

>nigger

tranny