Tfw GF won't allow me to have raw meat in the house

>tfw GF won't allow me to have raw meat in the house

Wtf bros. I was a meat eater when I met her and then went vegetarian and vegan for a bit.

I now want to start lifting again and eating meat because I've realised that I fucking love it and it's easier to hit my macros with.

But my GF has said I'm not allowed raw meat in our house (because it's "icky" or something) but I can have cooked meat (I have frozen cooked chicken in the freezer now). Apparently I'm "lucky" she let's me have dairy.

Attached: A5-Kobe-strip-steak.jpg (1000x563, 519.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QfWQiLpi4AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pussy whipped fag

"I didn't ask permission, this is our house, not yours."

50% chance she'll be sucking your dick a little later

kill her

Brah.... Brah. Do you not have testicles?

Is she at least extremly hot? I mean if she "allows you" to have meat in the house she must be hot

>GF won't allow me to X
lmao

when she eventually wants sex (sounds like it will take a while as she's probably hormonally fucked) tell her she's not allowed to have your raw meat (penis)
that sounds like a really young girl and you just have to be as petty as her or there's no point they don't understand anything else.

Kek, pussy whipped fag. How are you not embarassed to post this? I hope its bait.

Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=QfWQiLpi4AU

Attached: SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE.jpg (1280x720, 160.94K)

You aren't properly storing your raw meat inside your girl, otherwise when they are getting properly dicked they don't care about trivia like what you can have inside the house

Yeah we haven't had sex for a while. She's become really fat and depressed and has no desire to have sex and says I don't "speak her love language" or some shit.

Vegans aren’t extremely hot

Does she make you suck the strap on as foreplay or go straight to pegging?

im trans btw

Veganism is destructive to human health. Dubs and she is permanently infertile

you are not a man. Ngmi faggot.

>67966356
lmao

OP, as the male of the relationship you are to guide the household decisions as the female follows them.
On some things you work together, on some things you work independently.
At no point should your wife or GF give you permission to do something.
Once you lose the high ground you are taken less seriously.
Take back the reigns.
Do not fuck her for a few days and bring raw meat home, cook it and eat it as you'd like. Mention nothing of it, but for each time she complains add another day to no sex.
In the end, you will either break her will and she will learn she cannot control you, she will leave you and or cheat on you.
This is a win, win, win.
If she breaks, you can redeem.
If she holds fast, you cannot redeem.
If she leaves, you cannot redeem.

Trust me, you will find a real waifu one day that will be only benefit to you, user.
>T. 1 ex fiance
>Currently 1 year marry
>5 year relationship

Attached: 1660363590510804m.jpg (1024x683, 101.76K)

time to leave her

>GF won't allow me
bro, you are the woman in this relationship. you are the gf.