Does nothing

>does nothing

Attached: spmeMadc8qAz59nKTFJmZj-1200-80.jpg (1000x560, 44.78K)

>brings massive gains

Attached: file.png (760x427, 271.61K)

I do them from the floor. Not as fun as chin-ups, but they definitely work.

my hamstrings are literally too tight to do these i can bend over like 15 degrees lol

>mogs every other back exercise

Attached: 1638125639069.png (480x390, 81.87K)

>mogs barbell rows in every way

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11.94K)

out of my way faggot

Attached: hammer-strength-row.jpg (900x492, 55.98K)

yeah this one is way better

fat fucker. you'll make it though just keep trying.

Is there any difference between this and the cable/machine version?

It really is a trash exercise.

The leverage changes on the machine in pic related whereas it remains constant on a chest supported cable row. Whether that's a good or a bad thing is up to you.

This is one of the hardest for me to do and I feel nothing the next day. I can't even do the motion very well without weight.

i agree actually always just feels like shit and doesn't give much compared to loads of other excersizes

fucking based. these blow up your back like no other.

start treating it like a deadlift assistance exercise instead of a back hypertrophy exercise. try to make it up to 50% of your max deadlift for 5 reps and then discover that your max deadlift is now higher. use pullups and cable rows for back hypertrophy

>not doing strict rows + weighted pullups
Same logic as to why you'd do OHP + Bench. Horizontal and vertical lifts to cover all your bases.

i weigh 140 at 5'10 i just have super tight hamstrings

stop doing deadlifts and do good form rows with a low to moderate weight for 10-12 reps and it will hit your whole fucking back hard unless you are a griplet

i thought the point of doing the dumbbell ones is the bigger range of motion and you pull it back almost ot your tailbone
or is guy in pic just retarded

The guy in the pic has bad form, knee on the bench is wrong