Is it even possible to get into the top 20% of men as an average dude?

Let's say you are born as a regular guy, 5'8" with normal looking non-handsome face. Is it even possible to break into the top 20% of men by lifting weights, having a good career and some creative hobbies or are you hard-capped by your genetics?
Any Forums always advocates for general self-improvement but does it actually do anything?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 48.49K)

Top 20% depends on the criteria. You should also realize the average person is not some combination of hyper successful, smart, strong, and social.

However when you're younger your looks are valued more so you may not enter that top 20%. Over time if you do well for yourself you can get a roastie

90% of men are dogshit ugly, weak, and have are lucky to have a decent career. You make the top 20% by doing the bare minimum

DIDENT READ.
>WHY IMPROOV??????
THE FUCK ELSE YOU GONNA DO? SIT THERE?
WHAT ARE YOU A WOMAN?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 6729.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

I don't want a roastie, I want a sexbot made to look and act like my favorite Laotian Soap Opera character.

The best thing you could do is become dark triad. But even then, since youre not attractive, you'd be perceived as an asshole. But thats your best shot. Getting rich is just advanced cuckoldry so skip that. Become feared is what i mean

Good morning discord

Attached: 2e3.jpg (680x1267, 219.86K)

I still don't know what an incel is I mean that guy in the pic could get a girl if he tried hard enough.
The older I get the more I realize this is true.

Why would you try to improve yourself if it's a 100% sure you will never get a girlfriend, have a family and kids? Only the top 20% of men are sought after by girls and get girlfriends.
It's like fishing out a dead fish from garbage and trying to decorate it.

>20% of men
>5'8"
No. Sorry little man but you have to be 6+.

roll

rolling

Yeah obviously. If you have a great career, great personality, are interesting and funny you can do well. I think the only thing that’s a little bit of cope is that she’s going to be wowed by you as far as sexual attraction goes.

So if you don't have top-tier genetics you will never get a gf that's actually horny for you and wants to have sex? Nice, what a great life!

you improve to have a good, healthy life. Simple as that

You cannot be happy and have a good life if you are alone and unloved during all of it.

>Any Forums always advocates for general self-improvement but does it actually do anything?
does it really matter if it does anything for anyone else if it makes YOU feel better about yourself? Self respect is pretty rare quality in men these days because it's something the world generally demands you give it up to participate. Just getting some portion of it back is probably the best thing you can really do.

Not the user you replied to but just watch me.

Obviously you retard
Go outside and see all the ugly people having sex and having kids and living happy lives
You're just a retarded sperg who thinks he exists outside of the matrix but has done nothing to prove he belongs there

I would rather be rich, jacked healthy, life enjoying manlet uggo incel than poor, obese, NEET manlet uggo incel

>Go outside and see all the ugly people having sex and having kids and living happy lives
Is this an American thing? I live in Germany and here at University only the tall and attractive guys have girlfriends. Everyone below 6ft with an ugly/normal face is an incel.

ikz

Rollin

University is a very small part of life. All those women will want committed partners and there are only so many chads

I want a cutie

>alone and unloved

Find yourself a bunch of like minded bros you can hang out with and you'll be fine. Females are just fuck meat, they have nothing to offer outside of that, dont put them on pedestal

>University is a very small part of life
University is where most couples meet. If you graduate without one you will stay alone for life.
Also, most women nowadays rather stay alone than to get together with anything less than Chad.

Rolling for a qt3.14

On average, most guys have the potential to be decent looking. What really separates people is diet (as it relates to healthy complexion and hair), skincare, style and most of all, fat. Even losing 10kg can totally transform your face.

Most guys don't care about any of those things and the most effort they put into their appearance is spending 5 minutes in front of the mirror touching up their hair. Considering that every girl you know who cares about men spends an hour in the morning getting ready, the bar is very much on the floor.

Attached: 1g1.jpg (1882x1690, 494.54K)

Only 15% of the population is 6ft or above retard
Op needs to stop believing in demoralising shit and just start to fucking lift.