HOW THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK does paddy cut so much weight...

HOW THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK does paddy cut so much weight? i've been a powerbuilder for the longest so far i went from 240 to 215 right now in about 2 months now. i wanna be about 150/160 for november what is the regime that i have to follow. i'm willing to only use weights like 2 or 3 times a week and focus on cardio

he said he went far as 205lbs like 2 months pre competition I KNOW that i don't have the training that is motherfuck does but still how can i achieve this. please no only water fasters i live with my grandparent if i dont eat at least one meal he thinks i'm gonna die.

Attached: paddytheobesatty.jpg (1018x575, 108.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tim.blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
youtube.com/watch?v=30v0-6UYbg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He stops going to Maccies four times a week.

>i went from 240 to 215 right now in about 2 months now. i wanna be about 150/160 for november
What's your height and body fat percentage? Makes a big difference in what you should do

I'm 5'9 and about 20 to 22% bf

If you actually want to get to 160 you'll have to lose some muscle mass then. What I'd do is first try to cut to around 180 a big deficit but getting lots of protein and lifting hard, maybe using a protein sparing modified fast diet. Then reevaluate and if you still want to cut lower, keep going, but do most of your lifting in the areas you want to preserve the most muscle

you're on Any Forums asking high estrogen r9k retards how to cut weight like a ufc fighter

>i've been a powerbuilder for the longest
You're a disgusting butter elemental slob. It's not that hard,just stop eating like a pig.

he is not fat he is just bloated and maybe like 10lbs of actual fat
if u glycogen deplete(keto) and water cut you can lose a lot of nonweight
that's all those ufc fighters do

>if u glycogen deplete(keto) and water cut you can lose a lot of nonweight
Can I get a simple QRD on this? I train but, have never tried cutting.

>5'9 and 215
>20% bodyfat
post body

Unless you are a professional athlete who competes in a weight class, cutting is not for you.
What you probably mean is dieting to lose weight, which is vastly different to going to the sauna, spitting in a bottle all day, manipulating water and carbs in various ways etc.
If you want to lose fat just be in a slight caloric deficit.

>almost 100kg at 5'9
You are fat unless you're juiced

> just be in a slight caloric deficit
I want to lose 10 pounds or so within the next month. I have already started eating only dinner for food (1,500 cal aprox). How else can I achieve my goal?

10lbs in a month is too much if your plan is to sustain that weight loss.
If your goal is to take some pics and then gain the weight back then it doesn't matter.
My rule of thumb is that if I feel like shit and the dieting is at fault, then I'm doing too much.

I want my six pack back and keep it. I have always been Any Forums but, over the course of the kike hoax pandemic I got lazy and have some belly fat.
>t. don't know how to lose it because never had to worry about it before

Yeah the thing is you didn't get fat in 1 month, so I wouldn't expect to be lean in 1 month either.
I think 2kg the month is the most I'd do, even at 20-25% bodyfat. But the reasons are that I have a high fatigue lifestlye and I also want my lifts to go up.
Everyone is different in how much dieting they can handle imo, from their hunger to their life stresses and performance goals.
Without having much info on your situation, it really is up to you to know when to keep pushing and when to back down.

what happened to ed sheeran???

Fair and thanks for the information user. 14/88

tim.blog/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
>TLDR: Cut carbs and sodium, water load to flush out the body, sweat, sauna if you have to, all while on a significant caloric deficit while training over a week.
Keep in mind this is weight that fighter's intend to put back on right after weigh-ins, not a permanent solution.
It's not fun, but possible.

That's why makes MMA gay, they can only win by dropping one or two weight classes.

I'm the op I'm sorry I work night shifts and been very occupied till now
I have a quite amount of muscle but im willing to shrink so I can lean out properly. I wanna do the max amount of cardio and doing OMAD at the same time I'm willing to suffer for the bigger goal

His body is going to be ruined in 10 years

>powerbuilder
>doesn't live alone
INCEL SPOTTED

Paddy is a gorgeous man

Attached: C4E07189-F38D-4849-A3AC-90370ED87C30.jpg (689x423, 222.13K)

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=30v0-6UYbg0