I think fasting has actually caused my acid reflux to go overboard hard. I just woke up and threw up while sleeping...

I think fasting has actually caused my acid reflux to go overboard hard. I just woke up and threw up while sleeping. 2 days prior at the end of my fast I threw up before breaking it. Even when eating daily I still get nausea and as seen today nothing stops it from coming up.
The past 4 days have been nothing short of constant pain, I've started a new fast because not eating just hurts less. I think this is due yo increased stomach acid. Why stomach acid reacts violently without food I don't even know but it's bitch ass just does. Now it's been left over and I'm not sure what to do.

Attached: 16311bb0c0f44831c8fb8ee131b32645.jpg (770x578, 99.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3XkI6oxe5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fags will do anything but have a healthy diet and excercise regularly

I've eaten nothing but meat during refeeds and lost 50 lbs on my diet before starting to fast fuck you.

You're mentally ill

I don't believe you
Next to that, just do intermittent fasting instead of fasting for multiple days
You have many problems my friend

>I don't believe you
I'll be sure to film myself the next time I throw up, sorry you're not here to smell my chest to verify that it smells like throw up.

you need snake juice retard

Attached: 88FAFC6B-42D1-427D-8E86-A85DCE3BEA86.gif (196x298, 1.3M)

Yeah like the other guy said, you're mentally ill
If anything, your body is purging from all the garbage you've put in it over the years

Your body is just healing must be something seriously rotten anyway if you feel really bad just go to a doctor

>Your body didn't bother healing during a 7 day fast but it did after throwing up once and eating

lol op you fucked up your bowl system

Attached: 1659935649444994.png (759x420, 307.68K)

Yes.

Drink water with baking soda

I suggest you take a break from from any form of diet or fasting or whatever you are doing to your body. Eat normally don't weigh yourself don't track anything and accept your body's signals and go through the pain. Like already said before your body is Cleary rejecting whatever you are doing to it

I hope my acid reflux gets better once weight goes down. Nothing worse waking up in the middle of night feeling your stomach contents shooting up into your throat.

fasting is for retards who think there are natty shortcuts

Stop eating after 6 pm and it will be fine
It's really from the fact that there's food in your stomach. Laying down causes the 'valve' above the stomach to not be able to close properly. Food is able to come up. That's why it goes away when you sit up again.

I didnt eat for hours before sleep yesterday.
Ended up throwing up in my sleep anyway.
Take that as you will.

Not a doctor, but sounds like you're missing electrolytes. Sodium. Magnesium. Potassium.

A video on the benefits of Fasting:

youtu.be/l3XkI6oxe5c

it's probably because your gut bacteria got fucked because of the fasting length
it's common and "normal"
look up how to restore gut flora after fasting

you will read about taking a break from hard to digest foods, eat yogurt with probiotics and other probiotic food, drink watery veggie broth on the first meals after fast, etc.