How to increase wrist thickness as a natty?

How to increase wrist thickness as a natty?

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-010340.png (1440x1426, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMVjg4VmftQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are watches cringe? I heard someone on here call them "wrist fedoras" and I've been wondering if I'm making a fool of myself every time I wear one

Attached: 1638911842969.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>I heard someone on here call them "wrist fedoras"
I refuse to believe someone here is that autistic and embedded in internet culture to think that

The wrist never grows :(

Attached: 153B1163-584B-4625-B5FA-E7DCC85F58DE.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

shit, is there a way to increase it non-natty?
>t. wristlet

wear smaller watches

No they're fine. They're at worst completely neutral and unnoticeable.
Stop listening to terminally online virgins

You can't even grow them on gear bro

once a wristlet, always a wristlet. just kill yourself and hope you roll good next time, took me two tries.

>How to increase wrist thickness
You don't. There's no muscle tissue to grow on the wrists, it's all bone and connective tissue like ligaments and tendons.
The best you can do is grow your forearms to take attention away from your wrists. If you're seriously insecure about your wrists you can hide them in longsleeve shirts or writs accessories like chunky fitted bracelets/watches.
If that isn't enough, hop on HGH and hope like hell that'll help.

I usually wear a F-91W both ironically and because I find it legitimately the nicest and best watch. Here's the thing - I like the faces of some other watches but they always fucking cover the vast majority of my wristlet wrist, a bit like OP's pic and I have no idea why they make them that big. The F-91W has a nice small face that then makes your wrist and hand look a good size in comparison.

what if you get really fat and then lose weight

You people never cease to amaze me over the crap you decide to get insecure about.
Face it, everyone has problems. Literally everyone. Whether those problems are immediately noticeable is a different story. You will never ever be perfect and there are some things you can't change.
You know what you can change though? Your attitude and outlook on life. Own your deficiencies. Confidence cuts through criticism like a knife. Stop giving into despair, that's what (((they))) want you to do.

Only widely acceptable accessory for men.

Attached: pvd.jpg (1101x938, 183.51K)

Depends on genetics entirely
Fatness may or may not accumulate on your wrists depending on how your body stores fat. And even if you can accumulate on your wrists, they'll shrink back down as soon as you lose weight.
I dunno man take a vacation in Turkey and get some discount surgeon to implant metal plates in your wrists to make them bigger. I'd personally advise against it since you're not addressing your deep seated BDD issues, but do what you got to do.

IF you can pull it off, it can look hot on guys.
9/10 its small cock losers.

They're not really necessary anymore since everyone always carries phones and they seem a bit like what a poorfag would do to seem high status imo.

be a farmer

Get older brah your bones keep growing

At 18 I was a wristlet, measured at bang on 6 inches. Old as fuck now and they're 7.5 inches. Shoulders got a lot broader too. So if you're a baby zoomer then just wait till you physically mature

Watches are class, they make any outfit look better

This guy claims he did it with a lot of dead hangs.
Made the muscles and tendons in the area bigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMVjg4VmftQ

Attached: kobe.jpg (674x1328, 148.38K)

They can be ok conversation starters, especially if you wear unique looking ones and have an autistic passion for them or if you have stories to tell about them. Kind of like talking to carfags about cars.
Sure, they're probably pointless due to smartphones these days, but I find it way more convenient to look at my watch for the time rather than fumbling with pulling my phone out and risking getting distracted by it.