How does this work...

How does this work? Why did they fuck one of the best baseball players while pretty much everybody at that level of sports is on dope.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 19-04-04 TMZ - Page 2.png (1007x1113, 640.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbScGDB3ock
dailymotion.com/video/x2vxfc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck cares?
Some faggot who gets paid a ridiculous amount of money to play a fucking retarded child's game got banned cause he was fucking stupid enough to get caught.
What a worthless peice of shit.
Stop whining and go jerk off to his pic some more.

who?

>roiding for this

me ngubu

Fuck Fraudnando Tatis
The real question is, is pic related natty?

Attached: 87466132-9FB4-4D68-9503-835D70F36446.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

redpill me on baseball
t. non-American

Attached: barry-bonds-before-and-after.png (1200x627, 1.52M)

redpill me on peds.

they need scapegoats for whatever reason every now and then. now that he is suspended for positive ped test every normie is gonna think that the testing works and they are all naturals because otherwise they would all be caught and suspended.

lol what makes you think that these egomaniacs (latin baseball players) would allow themselves to be scapegoated? retard

>Baseball
>Bat
>Hit ball with bat
>Run
>Win

>46 home runs mid August
Lol

Attached: 1657473324186.png (600x600, 52.1K)

he's like 6'7" 290, no chance he's natty

baseball #1 sport in america: literal greatest period of time in history
baseball no longer #1: america is a dystopian globohomo hell hole
simple as

I can tell you were bullied by sport playing Chads in high school

Baseball is the canary in the coal mine

>swing 5 pound stick
>run 90 feet
>roid
the absolute state of spicball

Seems counter productive, anyone with half a brain would realize the guy that got suspended for roids doesn't look any bigger than the "natties". But then again, the majority of normies think the rock is natty so whatever

Baseball demands precision in hitting and throwing, probably the most out of the major american sports. Hitting a baseball is The Hardest Thing In Sports. The very best athletes in the country + japan, korea, and latin american hitting it .300 percent of the time is considered good. It's an old sport with tons of lore, real history, unwritten rules, and minutia. Every pitch is as close to an independent event as you can get in sports besides golf, minimizing momentum and play action to make each at bat a new contest of skill. The boring pace it's criticized for it actually a feature, making for a game you watch for an afternoon and not have to be too invested in every single play.

Actually, just go watch some Jomboy clips. youtu.be/EbScGDB3ock

Wait, I’ve seen this episode before. Boys start your stockpile, being swole is going to be even more illegal.

It’s gotta lot of soul but of course it’s becoming soulless like everything else these days
Will always be my favorite sport tho, especially in the fall time during playoff season im always reminded why I love this game. Very kino and comfy.

Attached: 49A7E113-4A12-42A7-9063-968EA1221F53.jpg (1500x1093, 245.25K)

he was probably just the most reckless one. maybe even thought he was taking an undetectable exotic from some chinese site but was really just a standard assay on any PED piss test

What the H?!!
dailymotion.com/video/x2vxfc3

American football is The Iliad
American baseball is The Odyssey

Attached: c84.png (1024x416, 141.01K)

Based

>hit ball
>run in diamond
literally no other country in the world plays baseball or gives a fuck about it it's like a retard version of cricket dumbed down for the mutt audience because their fried dopamine receptors need a constant stream of stimuli to keep them entertained and concepts like overs, innings, averages are too hard

basketball is unironically more complex

>nigsqueak
>apehoop

>luckswing

holy fuck kill yourself so hard

you literally run in exactly the same direction every time to exactly the same positions which are exactly the same distance on every pitch everywhere, the only thing you have to do is hit the ball you absolute mongoloid

this was made by someone who didn't play either because baseball players always wear cups out of necessity and football players generally do not

Back in the day it was a much loved sport. Then they allowed niggers to play and lost much of its appeal because fans would watch baseball to forget about things like niggers.
Then eventually it became very big money and drug-infested. Not to mention they increase the time between innings to show more commercials so now games take forever, filled with ads, filled with niggers and cheating frauds and it's boring as hell.

Based child game hater
I have same opinion of pro sports, but do enjoy playing sports

wrong

Can any frauders comment on clostebol? I’d never heard of it before. Other baseball players have been caught using it, seems to be common in Latin america

You don't get what an independent event is huh?