Which marital art is most practical in a 1v1 fight/bar brawl? Which also build the most aesthetic body?

Which marital art is most practical in a 1v1 fight/bar brawl? Which also build the most aesthetic body?

Attached: 1660416316466920.webm (555x875, 1.99M)

Why did she put a helmet on it

Yeah you don't care about any real responses. Fuck off coomer

>Which marital art is most practical in a 1v1 fight/bar brawl?
A gun.

To protect her feet. She isn’t interested in self defense or actually fighting. She wants to look tik tok fierce.

>To protect her feet.
From what.

god i wish that were me

>she slightly sped up the video

Attached: 1634147947352.jpg (208x147, 7.84K)

I'd let her kick me

How hard the dummy is. She wants extra padding but instead of wearing a shoe she put gear on the dummy. Woman logic or wants the foot fucker audience.

Grappling and wrestling. People don't know how to fight so rushing in and subduing them and breaking their arm is more probable than thinking about theory and striking at the right range and distance

> hands down
> heel coming off the floor
> woman punch

to answer your original question, wrestling or judo

Attached: feetpic.png (295x259, 69.56K)

Myau Thai or Silat.

God I wish that was me (getting kicked).

This. No sitting down on the punch, no real snap to the kicks, just gentle contact.
Also true on judo or wrestling. I give the edge to wrestling. It seems to produce (or attract?) grittier people.

Imagine speeding this up lmao

I go to two different schools, and I practice a blend of muay thai, JKD, catch wrestling, boxing, eskrima, silat, and savate. Eskrima is my favorite but it mainly focuses on stick and knife fighting. Go to an MMA gym or a decent JKD school so you can learn a variety of effective moves from multiple arts.
I would say muay thai + catch wrestling will get the most simple and effective results if you need to narrow it down, and if you can only do one, pick whichever you prefer between striking and grappling.

Hell yeah Silat is badass, brother.

>that punch moved the dummy more than any kick

Attached: 1650274380874.jpg (987x1024, 77.64K)

wanted to say the exact same thing. probably says things like: I dont understand why men think they can beat up all women

Implying you want to get hit by it

>be me
>train Karate for 10 years (1st Dan)
>get into altercation with manlet
>able to manage the fight but fuck up a takedown
>get caught in an armbar before parents break it up

learn to grapple, it's the oldest martial art for a reason. you will also become more comfortable with using it faster than learning Kata & Bunkai

>Which marital art is most practical in a 1v1 fight/bar brawl?
being an ameritard with a gun
>Which also build the most aesthetic body?
whichever spends the most time in the gym

>Which also build the most aesthetic body?
The one where you don't actually fight seriously and fuck up your fave

imagine her trying all that and then just grabbing her & pulling her to the ground and having your way with her...

from my penis that would fuck them furiously

Attached: martial arts.png (1406x4000, 2.94M)