Would you take this body over your current physique?

Would you take this body over your current physique?

Attached: 6j49lvrf9su81.jpg (1284x1599, 395.98K)

His legs are about to kaboom

I admire Nick Walker. However, I would never want to have that body.
It would ruin my chances of being the world champ armwrestler at 100kg

just look at his incel wrists. roiders are such clowns

no, he looks like he's about to die,

how long do you guys give him?

hell yeah bro i’ll just stop lifting for a year and lose enough muscle until i reach my goal physique

Nick walker is a cool guy but fuck man he's so done for. Have you seen how many vitamins that nigga takes? Look at how fucked his legs are, his bicep vein looks like a fucking faucet. All for what? Cbum is the future of bodybuilding

Depends, can I keep my current height? Nick is a short mf

he doesn’t even have incel wrists but his hands have probably doubled in size from all the gh

i'd be surprised if he lives to the end of 2023 honestly. and i have done a cycle myself so im not some anti-roider.

Those abs look like implants.

Always remember this guy looked like some of the worst genetic dead end you’ve ever seen without steroids, whenever someone says genetic freak they mean steroids

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123.68K)

holy varicose veins. Unironically that's the particular vascularity of a person whose heart is really struggling, and you only get those varicose veins if your blood pressure is through the roof and your arterial valves are in extreme distress. Looks like shit too. Plus when you've done that many steroids you're gonna have an enlarged (lower pumping volume) left ventricle which is going to mean more problems... wouldn't be surprised if he is dead within 5 years

is that nicks back? lmao

>you will never carry a giant tumor on your back

Attached: Kf2_fleshpound_gallery_3.png (1127x733, 1.39M)

Arteries don’t have walls nerd

maybe it's just me, but I've never looked at a huge, obvious roider at the gym and thought "wow that's so impressive, I want that",

I think if you're gonna fraud, fraud to fake natty instagram tier, not "heart will explode at any moment" tier,

I'd rather gain back the 100 pounds of fat I lost and live as a fat fuck again than jump into that guy's body.

yes

wtf are you even talking about? I didn't say anything about arterial walls