Weightloss

why is it so hard to cut fat? I don't get it

Attached: 1559481105251.jpg (356x750, 171.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1jvGLtHKx9MF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just stop eating. It’s that easy.

because it's so fucking useful to be able to store surpluses in nature. Hell even losing some lean mass means you consume less calories per mile increasing your effective range.

IT'S NOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAT FUCK FUCKING WHALE
SHUT YOUR OBESE FAT FUCK MOUTH CUNT RETARD
LITERALLY JUST SIT ON YOUR FAT FUCKING ASS AND DO NOTHING AND YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT
SIT AND DO NOTHING
THAT'S IT

Why are fatsos incapable of feeling hungry? By that I mean: why can't they sit with the feeling of hunger? Why? Is it actual biology? Is it like if someone took a knife and stabbed their hand, is that how it feels for them? I genuinely don't understand. Feeling full is miserable, sluggish. And they not only eat until full but BEYOND that. What.

how is it hard? you feel like life is dying slowly but other than that its fairly easy
say you bulk for a year and some months, you could cut for like 2,3 months and abs would start appearing
just gotta endure it

I think OP is trying to cut fat while not being particularly muscular. Like trying to escape skinny fat by cutting but probably gave himself some kind of metabolic disorder because he's a shut in and doesn't have a healthy baseline of activity to begin with.

I am a 5'7 former hungry skeltel who has struggled to make gains my whole life. I am never hungry. I naturally eat once a day. My dream physique is tom hardy bane. I know that's incredibly mediocre as goals go by Any Forums standards but for me it just feel so unachievable since I struggle to eat more to go past 160 lbs.
I hate you fat people with every fibre of being. Alll you have to do is nothing and complain about that. You achieve weight loss by eating less. Fat people are supposed to be good at doing less. I must force myself to eat when I am not hungry. I must drink milk even when I feel sick. I must count my meals and remember to eat. I hate you so fucking much it's unreal. I am going to have another bowl of oats right now please fucking kill yourself.

damn weak boi wanna sniff my balls? big test

Because fats are long chains that take a while to brake down.

Imagine your fat cells are full match boxes and when you need heat you use a few matches at a time. The fatter you are the more and bigger your match boxes are, so with the slow pace, you can understand why it takes so long.

I was legit door dashing a meal every single day for about 3 months and hovered 275
and now I've been eating nothing but home-cooked food, really lean stuff, and very reasonable quantities for my size, and I'm still hovering 270...
WITH CARDIO, FARMER WALKS AND CALISTETICS NEARLY EVERY DAY
I look better overall for sure, but the fat isn't melting
I don't get it

Attached: 1660365561541694.png (828x744, 703.5K)

Eat 2000 cals a day max and do HIIT 3 times a week. It's that simple.

fuck your bullshit

this but 1000 cals a day

Why not stop resisting and depend on drugs with your route? That's what professionals do.

>just crash your sex drive bro
lol
heh
haha
lmfao

I was chugging energy drinks and vaping 2 pods a day to the same effect
I'm hoping my body comes back to life sometime soon

>just crash your sex drive bro
I cum twice a day and eat 1000-1500 cals

>now I've been eating nothing but home-cooked food, really lean stuff, and very reasonable quantities for my size,
You're lying you fat tub of lard. Go weigh every single thing you put in that trash chute you call a mouth and you'll see the answer.

I simply eat until I'm satisfied
when's the last time you heard someone getting obese eating chicken, beef, rice, raw onions and greens?
naw fuck you

I can cum 9 times a day if I wanted to, what's your point
sex drive = wanting to rape everything that moves
I don't wanna lose that feeling

In that case enjoy spending a month to drop a kilo

Often, because theyre eating an insane fucking amount. you can get fat off anything with calories. And you "eating till satisfied" is retarded you're a fatfuck so your level of satisfied is an insane amount. eat 2k calories or hell 1.5k and keep fucking doing that till you're at 200lbs. now stop shitposting

Why can't more girls have their hair cut like this

Alot do, they dont go outside and are batshit insane.

voca.ro/1jvGLtHKx9MF

I'd rather up my level of exercise instead of cut my level of food intake
my metabolism is kinda fucked cuz I cold quit caffeine + nicotine after 2 decades of hard abuse
we'll just wait until 90 days before making massive changes to intake... I'm very happy with my diet as of now

Patience. YGMI just keep going, and try to keep a rough daily calorie count

You have to actually do some semblance of calorie-counting, not just guess that a pizza slice is 50cals

Just do DNP and lose 4kg in a week

WGMI bro

my body is already a radiator I don't need more heat
it just loves holding fat idk, just gotta keep at it

That hair on men or women screams mentally ill loner

Attached: Leon-Kennedy-Resident-Evil-video-games-portrait-featured.jpg (400x400, 16.4K)

This is a scheduled thread, as the 80% of those on front page.
OP will not respond, so don't bother to reply.
Avoid the sagnant threads, they are using Any Forums as tiktok, you have to stay here and lose precious time of your lives.

checked

Attached: MpH6-otZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.89K)

nobody likes the heat but the heat is why you lose weight

I love the heat
I did a ~2.5 mile run with 2.5 mile 50lbs farmer walks in 100 degrees and felt ALIVE
but I'm still fat as fuck somehow
I just don't understand

Attached: 1534754610678.jpg (765x809, 142.07K)

You lost weight because your metabolism use fat instead of ingested energies, heat is one of the modest way since you expel a little amount of fat through your respiration because it

>heat is why you lose weight
Is this true?

You can only burn so much exercising, its a shitload fucking easier to intake calories then burn them off working out. If you want to lose weight you have to limit calorie intake simple as. You cant cheat thermodynamics and you sure as shit cant outlift eating a fuckload. You can be happy with the diet but progressively lower it so you burn fat so you can show off the muscle you have and are acquiring.

I want to find a place in life where I can comfortably eat ~3k daily and look hot
simple as, I love food and I'm gonna teach my sons to grub the fuck down