How do I get a petite femboi to service me? 1/2/3/4? or lifting for aesthethics. chestbra had the better physique btw

how do I get a petite femboi to service me? 1/2/3/4? or lifting for aesthethics. chestbra had the better physique btw.

Attached: MV5BMDAzZDc5OWMtNTk3NS00YWEzLThmN2MtOGYyYjA1Mzk1ZWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM5MTIxMzk@._V1_.jpg (622x743, 115.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/15sztntuvCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont. you get a real girlfriend and make kids and live a normal life.

none of them are natty. "we are all gonna make steroid it". to bad he died in thailand doing drug overdoses. w

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10.17K)

he got killed probably. but the police in thailand are bad at doing investigations. so we will never know.

Attached: 096.jpg (387x388, 15.82K)

by whom? I heard rumos of that bald guy running a gang in thailand. but for all we know it might just been a thai citizen locking him up in the sauna. tragic way to die. getting locked up and cooked to overheating in a sauna. jesus.

or he just had a heartattack being in a sauna for 15minutes. doesnt need to be a murder everytime a legend dies. his knuckles wuld been bloody beaten to the door if he truly locked up. its why I think its just an accident and he just had a heart attack while being drunk.

service you? Are you a car?

way better arms yes. other than that. I think zyzz destroys him in a contest.

most obvious bot thread in a while

better arms? he has way more mass in his biceps, triceps than his brother. if mass was a thing all the fatsos at PPL daily would be pulling girls. they dont.

lmao. chestbra has WAY better arms than Zyzz. its not just a mass thing. sure he is ugly like a skunk or racoon out of the garbage. that is not the question here. you cannot say Zyzz has better arms.

Attached: nedladdning (1).jpg (201x251, 12.43K)

you are looking at a 10year old picture of chestbra . try googling a more recent picture of him.

Attached: nedladdning (2).jpg (201x251, 8.67K)

that picture OP posted is from early 2014,... its 8 years old.

zyzz has a better face. comparing their bodies. chestbra destroys him. not in that picture tho. thats old af.here is a more recent one comparing the brothers.

Attached: images (1).jpg (240x210, 8.5K)

He has better muscle inserts, it's like saying Derek looks better because of his delts. He doesn't.

Well chestbrah said very early on that he doesn't fully believe that he just "died" because he apparently had a ton of blood on his face so he thinks something else might've been going on in thailand, we will never know tho and chestbrah keeps saying stupid shit on IG like "one day I will reveal the truth" whatever the fuck that means but just listen to the clip right after he died with chestbrah speaking in that chatroom, something sus probably happended

>Better booba
>Better obliques
>Wider clavicles
>Normal belly button
Nice try though

Chestbra has way more symmetric abs. Not bad at all.

can you explain further?

Blood on his face? First time u hear about this. We saw his picture. There was no blood on him.

why tf Zyzz is like apolo but the brother is literally an ape...

>chestbra had the better physique
What kind of bait is this?
Zyzz literally looks better than Chestbrah in every single inch of his body, from head to toe. Zyzz has God tier muscle insertions, Chestbrah has standard or in some parts below average muscle insertions. Zyzz looks like a Greek God, Chestbrah looks like a gymcel in comparison. Look the chest difference, Zyzz has wide plates for chest while Chestbrah has puffed up balloons. Chestbrah looks like he will deflate if you throw a needle at him pure air under the skin, Zyzz looks like solid muscle. Do not even start with the torso, look at the damn difference between Zyzz bulging serratus and Chestbrah pathetic flat serratus. The sheer difference in the Adonis belt definition. An the frame and proportions as well, Zyzz is a perfect V physique while Chestbrah is a puffed up square.

All this not even mentioning the face. Zyzz is a 9/10, Chesbrah is a 6/10 and that's generous.

watch this
youtu.be/15sztntuvCA

What picture? Are you talking about pic related because thats him getting a tat loel.

Attached: T2IKGgJ.jpg (395x455, 48.62K)