Free test boost

researchgate.net/figure/Copulins-Copulins-are-chemicals-secreted-by-a-females-vagina-Chemically-copulins-are_fig5_259173487

Bros wtf is this i never knew such a thing existed
What are the implications of a females pussy increasing my test, theres has to be some sort of drawback from this shit as we say nothing is free

Attached: 1642205641634.jpg (1080x1350, 223.31K)

I mean makes sense.
Obviously when girl sex smell is near your body is going to pump the hormones that make you horny.
Eat pussy and lift heavy. Simple as.

It’s free. Just like clean eating, exercise and Achievement boost test, so does reproductive success.

I love tits

It’s real not a meme. I sniff my gfs pussy and asshole as much as I can

You ARE eating your otimal daily of dose pussy, RIGHT?!

The acticle does not answer three very important questions

1) how does a man have to consume copulins to get the t boost?
2) does the copulins concentration the the woman's body change during the cycle?
3) what's the propper dosage?

Attached: 33DA6DDE-09AA-4360-9513-F77974299494.jpg (1125x989, 813.59K)

>what's the propper dosage?
overdose or bust

>I'm getting my afrodisiac and you better learn to like it

Attached: 1475139487248.png (574x540, 619.72K)

virgin bro... it goes through your pepee hole

Attached: 1476477547203.jpg (317x432, 23.77K)

How the fuck would I get access to female vagina juices completley useless information

is it an afrodisiac if you get it from a black woman?

First post is best post
How is this news?

Nah, bro, i mean, like, does one have to consume it orally or is rubbing the lotion in sufficient. Or maybe even only snelling it is enough. After all, seems like we are talking about pheromones here

>with the early morning scoop
>best when bloody
>FULL

I think smelling is enough to make you horny but we need that 150% boost for max gains

Attached: 1574266804308.png (368x368, 201.9K)

You are full of shit. I would bet the effect is best when she is ovulating. We just need some proof

I think if you put some dizziness effect on the picture of an afro and wrote the "ACK" meme on it in impact font you would get a pretty funny image I think, just a thought

idk but it sure enhances my lifts the most when she's bleeding

well yeah, you gotta pay the hooker

>Copulins
>Send a message to the male that his body needs to start coping with the fact that an end will come to the sex, and that he is going to need to work for it again.
>The male’s body starts saying “Lifts for this feel?”
>This causes a T-boost.