Say what you will about Blaha

But his Icecream Fitness program is legit bros

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 520.78K)

i never understood this guys following for the last 10 years. he looks like shit. why do people still care what he has to say?

Don't be a hater, he just trains for strength

And he sucks at that too considering he's been lifting for 20 years and isn't natty.

It's a shit version of basic 5x5 programs

It's literally just stronglifts with added fluff

blaha is a moron, looks like shit and is weak as shit considering he's on steroids

Attached: retard.webm (1016x584, 1.96M)

was he really roiding for +2 pl8s?

our boy hemingway

>let's take a program that already has a pretty exhausting progression system and add a bunch of shit to it
you'll either burn out pretty quickly or injure yourself doing this shit

>burn out pretty quickly or injure yourself
Just like Bloho.

Attached: blaha.gif (264x292, 3.37M)

"his" Icecream Fitness program is ss + more upper body work (so basically ss, no one is retarded enough to do bare bones ss)

Kek

He never could do his own program

But he can burn out and injure himself.

Same reason some ugly 6/10 vlogger chicks have millions of female followers.

They're easier for Uggos to relate with and live vicariously through.

Jason Blaha's followers are all dyel losers

isn't it literally just starting strength with curls?

He ripped off madcow's 5x5

This mentality is so fucking stupid. Post body. Doing a few sets of 5 on squat bench and deadlift is not very hard, and adding on some fucking curls is not going to change that. Maybe some beginners want to train their whole body instead of just their legs, core, chest, triceps, and front delts. Crazy, I know.

This is your body on barbell only lifts.

I don't think he has any fans everyone seems to make fun of the guy especially after Elgintensity would make fun of him. If he does have fans it's just people that feel sorry for him

Yeah, the only reason he hasn't completely disappeared is because he occasionally graces the world with ments.