UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE Thread

Lets meet up brehs.
college starting in one month, anyone from Vit here?

Attached: VIT.png (1024x1081, 243.06K)

I dropped out of uni because I couldn't stop playing league of legends doesn't matter though I hated my major anyway
Now back in school for engineering
anyway is that fucking tamil? How many indians in india do you think are on this board?

a lot more than you think. I am searching for someone who is NOT tamil so that I can team up with the non-tamilian and BTFO the tamils.

also how did you recognise that the language is tamil?

Comfy thread. I just finished my bachelors here in Lisbon. Currently doing just push-ups/pulll-ups for maintenance but moving to Lisbon in September and only then can I get back to the gym.

Attached: me.jpg (503x700, 64.1K)

Attached: unc charlotte.jpg (1000x419, 46.21K)

I saw a monkeyshirt in Greg Wednesday night. I don't want to lift with you, just letting you know I followed you home so I know where you live

Attached: 1200px-University_of_Texas_at_Austin_seal.png (1200x1200, 369.73K)

yohoho story please?

Not much to say
>mostly empty gym
>squatting
>5'6"ish DYEL-looking latino guy in a monkey shirt comes in
>he winds up squatting in the rack next to me
>don't talk to him because the gym is my sanctum sanctorum and I pretend no one else is there, just disembodied female asses
>finish squatting and leave. he was squatting I think 185 when I left
>wait around outside and follow him home so I can break in and rape him

Attached: University_of_Waterloo_seal.svg.png (1920x1920, 498.87K)

I go to the university of Minnesota - Twin Cities. I definitely don’t want to meet up with any of you losers but if you find someone mogging you at the rec center/pulling your crush at Sally’s while you sit in your Middlebrook dorm and cry, it’s probably me.

I know someone here has to be from New Haven.

NJIT anyone

Attached: New_Jersey_IT_seal.svg.png (1200x1200, 226.74K)

what's it like there? My sister went there but apparenty its full of fucking losers and internationals. I went on a tour last week and all I saw was jeets and asians, also only saw a single decent looking chick out of like 50. Is it possible to actually meet chill ppl there cus im thinking about going there but I'm not tryna spend 4 years around a bunch of rejects

i guarantee i won't find an user at anu, canberra

any irish bros?

Germanbros?

Attached: tu-dortmund-university.png (600x314, 19.95K)

fuck forgot image

Attached: notre-dame-logo.jpg (1920x1200, 110.67K)

I bet you're brown. You don't mog anyone.

Spoken like a sig ep brother. Sorry your reputation has gone out the window! On the bright side maybe some girls will think you’re snu and still mistakenly show up to your parties. Just make sure not to rape them this time.

I have no idea what you just said I never went to that school and I've already graduated. But fr fr no cap ong bruh.

Get a load of this faggot

No one gives a shit about your campus politics Ranjesh.