Are face gains real?

Do you guys feel like working out has made your face more attractive? I feel like when I was working out a lot, my face looked better than now.

Attached: nattygod.jpg (750x1080, 82.09K)

No I feel like I’ve aged dramatically from working out.

yes. just don't become a tranny or do a retarded bulk

These guys are not natty

Only if you started fat or had bad skin due to shitty diet

Paolo's twitter is absolutely hilarious you guys should follow

absolutely but I'm natty so I don't get roid face

Absolutely mirin right, Ryu tier phyzeek

Attached: face gains kim jong un.jpg (1200x900, 599.54K)

from fearsome Dictator to total nerd

name is paulo costa UFC meme man

Fake

Yes but it depends on your face. when i was skinny my face looked gaunt and childish but now i look more manly. Some people look great skinny and bad fat vice versa

why does the manlet on the end have a boner? WTF man

5’6 104lbs 17 years old on the left

5’6 174lbs 26 years old on the right

Mewing, chewing mastic gum, gaining weight, and lifting, face was very obviously asymmetrical before, still is slightly but its improved a ton

Attached: 969B914C-749D-43A4-BCC8-CB785D754694.jpg (1936x1278, 436.78K)

>5’6 174lbs 26 years old
I'm so sorry

How did you fix your facial asymmetry

I was just about to post about this. I'm hoping that if I really lower my bodyfat (I'm 5 foot 11 and 165 lbs) I can get a better face. My main issues are shitty chin and sunken cheeks. And also fucked up skin but I can fix that separately. I'd post a pic but I'm scared. I'm still a DYEL but I eat too much carbs so I was thinking of really cutting down and getting lean to see if it makes me less ugly. Because I don't know if getting Any Forums will compensate for my ugliness by itself.

never cared about my height and never will if you are a manlet and insecure, you may as well kill yourself, plus i have the body of a god
Mewing, and chewing mastic gum

Look it up if you dont know what mewing is, i didnt even start mewing or chewing mastic gum until maybe like 2.5 years ago, anyone who says it doesnt work after puberty is a retard

Attached: A7B65BCE-14EC-46D2-B72C-F11F8266D584.jpg (1186x1825, 479.55K)

yeah but only because my neck got thicker and made my face look more manly but my face itself didn't change

>ever cared about my height and never will if you are a manlet and insecure, you may as well kill yourself, plus i have the body of a god

Can you imagine being as tall as a child?

Honestly, I used to like your posts bro. Always supported you in the CBT wars.. but now you're just arrogant as fuck. You're blinded by what you see in your small town shit show and this board. You don't have the body of a god, you would disappear in a crowd in places like NYC, Miami, and Los Angeles. Stay humble brother, and stop thinking you're the shit - 6.5-7/10 AT BEST.