Buy Chad ouch shirt and start wearing it to the gym

>buy Chad ouch shirt and start wearing it to the gym
>older guys start going OUCH! in a fake girl voice when I walk by
Wtf I lift more than these assholes

Attached: 518FD975-1C39-4099-8819-0D21C3FD7421.jpg (428x428, 45.31K)

yes but you have more estrogen

I too have the Chad tanktop.

You should teach them a lesson by letting the fuck your asshole, cause that would make them gay haha

I own the monke tank but never wear it to the gym because I kept having people walking up trying to start conversations with me.

Attached: 3d-monkey-tank-top-innovation_1024x1024.jpg (831x831, 64.33K)

You're not wrong... Just gay.

I think I'm gonna buy this

make sure to get an extra size up from what you'd think

thank u fren

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.png (995x713, 323.2K)

> I don't get it. I purchased a joke shirt so I could play exercise dress-up as a character in a fringe meme. Why won't these older men respect me!?

Ok boomer

dude, paying money... to buy a shirt from a fringe meme that only terminally-online losers recognize... in order to signpost to the rest of the world that you desperately want to be viewed as an alpha... is literally the most beta thing I could possibly imagine. It's in the same category as seeing humphrey bogart wearing a fedora in Casablanca and thinking, if I BUY a fedora that people recognize from this legendarily cool man, I will ACQUIRE his status and coolness, except amazingly you managed to chose the alt-right incel version of that aspirational image... you managed to reference what is quite possibly the most un-cool, cringey cultural image in a totally sincere, earnest way, believing that it is actually the coolest thing you could acquire. And you PAID for it
>Why won't these older men respect me?
>I lift more than them
If there was one thing you could've said that would possibly make you sound more out of touch and beta, it's the above. It's believing that lifting confers you social status, like even if you have a shit personality, zero communication skills, zero confidence, and zero interests, you somehow believe that if you lift heavy and get jacked then women will just fucking gravitate toward you and men will view you as some kind of leader. this post is literally too cringe to be real, I give it 2/10 as a troll because it got me to response at least

>implying all these boomers recognize the meme

Are you a manlet user? just ignore them anyway they are cunts

Attached: DYELCHAD.png (638x561, 618.01K)

Uhh just guys or did girls approach you too

mogged by boomers lmao

keep wearing it and own it. it will develop charisma.

>wear funny shirt
>have autism
>get mad when people act out the joke.

based boomers with good sense of humour

They want you to be their bottom.

you sound very cool bro

>woahreadingallthatshit.jpg