If you reguarly go to the gym to do "powerlifting" in your SBD-socks, shirt, kneesleeves, belt...

If you reguarly go to the gym to do "powerlifting" in your SBD-socks, shirt, kneesleeves, belt, wrist wraps I simply can't take you seriously.
You're a joke. Get the fuck out and stop taking up space from real men trying to get shit done.

Attached: 1604335271359 (1).jpg (1055x1064, 246.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540945/Kevin-Ogar-injury-CrossFit-athlete-left-paralyzed-waist-having-spine-severed-dumbbell.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based, modern gym culture became nothing more than bourgeois materialism who adopted working class culture from the 80s-00s

Attached: 3-670x458.jpg (670x458, 162.95K)

GOOD BAIT

Lost it at the guy with the clipboard.

SBD knee wrap users should just wrap their knees in $100 bills taped together it would be more cost effective and accomplish the same thing

I only wear a belt and use liquid chalk for deadlifts over 250
I will never be caught dead in sleeves or with straps

headphones are not cringe. they actually unlock the ultra-based potential depending on what you're playing through them
unless you actually mean beats

Post lifts.

lmao you weren't even born when yuppies were blasting roids and chicks were buying weight loss belts and spandex in the 80s, shut the fuck up kid

> Doesn't disclose units of measurement

Attached: 1659931174897490.gif (441x320, 3.82M)

I used to use belt+straps+kneewraps+L+no bitches for everything, but i've learned to appreciate chalk and bracing, and i gotta say, it's much nicer, and helps my forearm strength a lot.

i wear a singlet to the gym brother
pic related its me

Attached: me.jpg (275x348, 65.09K)

holy hell what happened to that guy

250 Megagrams

There's a chick that comes into my gym, she brings
>Lifting shoes
>Knee sleeves
>Wrist straps
>Tripod for her phone
>Pre workout
>Smelling salts
And she makes a ton of noise stomping and huffing like a loon. It's truly a treat to see women trying to be high thumos.

Attached: 1660298710307856.jpg (1000x1000, 306.81K)

>headphones are not cringe. they actually...
You don't need to be entertained while lifting retard. You can't lift w/o headphones there's zero chance you could lift at home with simply a rack, bar and plates.

Any piece of training equipment that can also be used in a BDSM setting is inherently based. Cable straps for example.

Kevin Ogar, got left paralysed from the waist down, then eventually recovered, apparently returning to the "sport" of crossFit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2540945/Kevin-Ogar-injury-CrossFit-athlete-left-paralyzed-waist-having-spine-severed-dumbbell.html

Oh no, the fashion police

You don’t need anything. Just go shave your head and join a monastery if you’re gonna be this uppity.

My favorite thing is watching boomers do curls while wearing a belt

I love girls who try to be hardcore at the gym. Male tryhards it depends on their actual strength and physique but a harcore woman I'll even pretend I'm miring her lifts.