/fat/ - jouch edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For dough elementals who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Attached: jouch.jpg (750x923, 140.18K)

>plateau at 215 for like a month
>next week drop to 212
>the next week drop to 208

we are ALL going to make it

Attached: 1582776120396.gif (460x259, 913.11K)

what are good fat burning stacks? Eca? Yohimbine? Can you combine both together? What about dnp does it exist anymore? How do you cheat weight loss?

>what are good fat burning stacks?
none
>How do you cheat weight loss?
You don't

Exercise bike won't even come close to undoing it. It's okay, just take the L and make yourself eat better tomorrow. Don't pull yourself into a cycle of binge eating and desperately trying to burn off the calories. It doesn't work.

>222.6lbs two weeks ago
>221.0 one week ago
>222.4 today

I don’t like making excuses and I kind of knew what I was getting into with it being my birthday a few days ago, along with eating a fried cheese cake slice, some halo top ice cream and pocky over several days instead of sticking to omad, I’ve been eating more rice than usual as some sort of coping since I cut sausages out of my diet

Since I’m plateauing when I’m 17lbs away from my goal I decided to try keto starting today and will do it for a week to see what my weight is next week and get back on trick since I’ve been too lax when it comes to sweets and rice

Attached: CFA71BA0-1C85-4B14-8230-3246204EB78E.png (1215x680, 1.13M)

>belt from when I started dieting no longer fits
>at the point where I just look like I have a beer gut more than being chubby

quick tip for ya: don't have friends (or nearby family)
BAM nobody can rope you into eating food

I’m still losing about 0.50 a pound a day. The rate seems to be slowing and I kind of hope it does so I don’t have to worry about losing muscle.

>fried cheese cake
what the fuck
do americans really?

nta, but yeah bro
I honestly dont like it that much since its usually served warm/hot
cheesecake is suppose to be cold

got started on keto recently
works fine for me, though i was surprised to discover (mostly online) how hateful some people are of it, especially vegans

Attached: 1656845041663.png (2124x1658, 1.92M)

Yeah, it’s delicious too
If they fry the cake while it’s frozen then the cake should be cold still on the inside while the outside is hot, I absolutely don’t eat that kind of that on normal occasions anymore
Funny enough it was a distant friend who mailed me snacks, but I think I can still get off the rest of the weight since I’d like to believe I’m in the right mental space

rice is fine, high satiety index carb, no reason to avoid it unless its fried rice or covered in a high calorie sugary sauce. As long as you're eating rice with protein + veg and not just by itself you have to try to gain weight on rice.

More importantly, it sounds like your problem is overly craving sweets. That's definitely what is stopping you from losing weight, not the rice. I've posted this recipe a lot of times in here but try this, protein "ice cream bars" that will satisfy your sweet cravings. If you can't help yourself but reach for sweets its better to have something you can reach for that's good for you and has the similar cold/sweet spot.

1 32oz tub of nonfat greek yogurt
4 scoops whey
5 tablespoons allulose sweetener

whisk together in a bowl
spread on a sheetpan
put fruit on top
freeze solid in the freezer and cut into bars

entire tray only has like 1000-1200 calories and lasts a long time, nearly all calories are from protein so the macros are great too. One "bar" is like 60ish calories only.

Attached: 1500900578753.png (943x720, 591.31K)

>gone up another notch on the belt

Attached: IMG_20220812_184323_297.jpg (853x1280, 71.97K)

>lost 10 lbs in july with intermittent fasting and occasional 36-hour fasts
>spent more time with friends this month and didn't fast at all, gained back 6 lbs already

kill me

Attached: 1638765461964.png (498x437, 136.58K)

friends are evil

i think it was my own laziness instead of friends, we only went out a few times but i stopped fasting regularly and that's purely my fault

Yeah you’re right, I forgot to mention the thing I’ve been having occasionally which is whole grain toast with a slice of banana and pic related which is 100% peanut butter, it doesn’t have sugar but peanut butter is still too dense to be eating it while on a cut and vaguely tracking calories. I grocery shopped recently and made sure not to buy it anymore as well as no bread and less bananas.
Greek yogurt is great, I’ll have to start getting whey too

Attached: 65933F5E-263F-4528-85B1-362ABCDD8E94.jpg (1125x2334, 1.43M)

not him but thanks for the recipe user, i'll try it out for sure.

can i replace allulose with monkfruit extract or erythritol?

If I’m 160 lbs 5’10 but still have a little bit of fat left, no abs, should I still keep cutting. What’s a healthy low weight at this height?

Is 1400 cals good or should I bump it up? I was gonna start working out 6 days a week with cardio. Thanks