Being a KHHV is hell

I'm legit going insane. I think I even have an imaginary gf now.
I wouldn't wish this life upon my worst enemy.

Also, what are some exercises?

Attached: pepe.png (766x572, 605.81K)

go all in on the imaginary gf and pray to your divine entity to make it real

How old are you and is walking around the block a good option for you

Talking to girls till failure

>never gotten a hug from a girl even though girls give them out like candy when you befriend them even just a little
>never felt a girl's hand in yours
You know I think that's rough but then remember there's people who think I have it rough for being a KV. Even worse when it's self-imposed because autism didn't let me get with girls I didn't crush on/like.

I've been doing Meg's meme core exercises from that one video and I like the struggle of it and sweating buckets laying on my floor at midnight laughing to myself because I was able to push myself an extra bit harder by thinking of Her and how she crushed me and how much it hurt. It's all one big joke, OP, try your best to cope in any way possible.

doing what?

All my "friends" are voluntary losers who never wanna do shit so it's not possible for me. Never even had a female friend.

>turning 28
>KHHV
>prostitution is legal here
This is the year I cave. I've already picked some girls to see this month.

Take a walk a few times under the sun the gradually transition to jogging then running. It ain’t much but it’ll sure as hell help with feeling better, both physically and mentally. Beats playing vidya all day and not enjoying it because you can’t get annoying thoughts out of your minds

I do a lot of walking actually. It definitely is nice, but the negative thoughts are still there

Attached: 20yearoldwalker.jpg (1080x601, 179.12K)

You sort of get used to it with time.

The initial rage/anger will fade into growing indifference as you approach your 30s as a kissless virgin. Once you go past the "suicide" threshold" it's sort of alright. Now I know I will never kill myself even if I have to die a kissless virgin. It is what it is, not the end of the world.
At least I know I can lift heavy things and put them back down again in a repetitive controlled manner.

>>Any Forums

I didn't find my wife until I was 36. I was a khv. It's really hard to keep trying when you have no prospects. You are going to meet somebody one day that is going to make all of the suffering worth it. It's almost impossible to believe right now, but she's coming for you if you don't give up

Let me guess, you're 6ft tall and have a 6 figure income, but were just super shy

how did she react when she realized you don't know how to hold hands, kiss, have sex, don't know how to coexist with somebody etc
I guess she didn't care cuz she was old enough to be desperate to settle down if she was still single at that age somehow

I've seen this exact same post on Any Forums

Attached: 221050345.jpg (970x778, 120.83K)

All of that comes more naturally than you imagine. She's also 10 years younger than me and only had 2 partners. I don't have time to tell the story, but I'm serious. Don't you dare give up just because you aren't getting pussy now

Being in a relationship is hell too. Life is very Kierkergaard. I wish I was a KHHV.

janny keeps banning me

I can't believe I'm going with pure hopium that I'll magically find a wife when I get to 36 years of age as a kissless virgin, but I'll take it.

Agreed and Im an incel khhv,Im not normal,I Will be even more depressed trying to have a normal Life with a girl,I think the people Who Can cope the most are ugly but normal people,atleast they only think looks ,a superficial thing,is the root of their problem,an identificable enemy,I dont even know whats mine.

Did you tell her you were a khhv?

I decided that my enemy was my ex's current boyfriend. Now that I reached my goal and cucked him I'm realizing that he was not my enemy, but a man in a similar shit situation. The only enemy here is myself.

1 set of fuck some hookers and realise getting your dick wet is not that big of a deal

nah I'm asking because I'm 29 khhv and just accidentally landed a 22 year old gf that also supposedly only had one partner and I'm scared as fuck that my lack of experience will scare her off since things are still fresh

>feel like shit
>single: cope and bear it you miserable fucktard
>relationship: hugs and kisses
You think maybe it's your girl that's the problem and not relationships as a concept?

That's deep, bro.

>lack of experience
>meanwhile she only had 1
Chill out man, you already got her, just chill and enjoy it. You climbed the mountain. You will never become a wizard. If you enjoy it and chill you'll come off as confident, she won't think anything if you fumble and don't know what you're doing.