/Friday Night Feels Bar/

/Friday Night Feels Bar/

Because its Friday night the feels bar is open. Feel free to come on in and share your feels with the regulars.

What drinks do you fancy? Getting ON the beers?

How you holding up Any Forums? Is there anything on your mind you would like to talk about? I'm sure we can sort you out.

To keep this fitness related:
>How to social life/frens (for oxytocin/serotonin boost)?
>How do you balance social activities which are often lubricated with alcohol and questionable food with you lifting/cardio regime?
>Got any hangover cures/preventatives?
>best LIFTS for tfw no Annie Edison gf?
>best comfy-tainment for that post-workout afterglow?
>w2c a wristy in brizzie?

Attached: 1660291872550.jpg (1280x720, 291.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CJU2xmG_pq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TT
Gonna do abs at the hotel
>ET
Sandwiches
>LTT
youtu.be/CJU2xmG_pq4
>FT
Better than last night. Mum has an aneurysm, her hair started coming out in clumps and pic rel.

Attached: 1660292652263.jpg (1080x318, 89.5K)

love fingering chicks

Beeru
Going to see sigur ros tomorrow. Feels good man, been months since my last outing into the city.
Went gym last night doms hitting pretty hard, I haven't barbelled ohped much.
Damn so sorry to hear that. Sudden health crisis involving parents can really hit us for six.
Nah pale skinned Jewish women are in, get with the times grandpa.

Attached: 1660293001560.jpg (486x631, 33.39K)

Been sick since tuesday, started getting better yesterday and I'm feeling fine today.

I got the king flu, I'm pureblood btw.

Any skinnyfats ITT?

Ey lads
>Chicken and bacon mcmuffin kek
Sorry to hear that user :(

Attached: IMG_20220811_082853.jpg (3120x4160, 2.67M)

sorry to hear what were the symtpoms

rum and coke please
>been jumping rope like a madman, starting boxing next week
> liked girl a lot 5 years ago, asked her out twice, got rejected twice and she chose my "best friend"
>they broke up quickly
>find out dude was a rapist
>keep being her friend through it all like a fucking beta
>she leaves for two years
>covid
>comes back this year, see her intermittently
>thing is, i do consider her my friend now, tell her when she's being stupid and such
>now she wants me
fucking women
i don't really want to be with her, I'm not even sure I want to fuck her
she has a fantastic ass though and I have fun
what do Any Forums? don't wanna lose the friendship
god i sound like a woman

Attached: 1659741357324155.gif (720x406, 3.25M)

I wish I could blame parents or upbringing or society around me growing up, but it's biology. I'm mentally fucked. How do you cope with this? I'm so tired of pretending I'm fine when around others. I've been told multiple times "user how do you get along with people so well, you can just talk to anyone" but I'm dead inside when doing it. Thought I'd finally met someone I could get along with wholeheartedly, thought I'd found HER, talking to her made me feel like I'd known her my whole life, I fell for her hard and I was in denial about it too for a while and afraid of admitting to myself. But she didn't feel the same and it took almost two months of very actively keeping her out of my head until I could wake up without feeling like a truck had hit me. And now what? "lmao plenty of fish in the ocean". Man who gives a fuck if there's no connection. Same thing with making a true, good, friend. I want the real deal, I'm trying but it's so hard to fucking cope and put on the fake smile and then I come back home and I just want to disappear.

I'm tired bros

>what do Any Forums?
install gentoo

that sucks m8. just be there for her.
patrician taste.

I'm on antidepressants, escitalopram, and since I started them (and had COVID) I'm super low energy and barely working out. Still kinda sad, wondering if at 31 my life is over, if it's still worth it to get fit if I can't even make it in any sport now. With the state of the world right now and my shitty brain chemistry it's hard to be off meds...and they also make my sex drive low. Also don't know if I still like my partner, we moved together 1 year ago but now I long to be alone more and more often

I did LFS you cheeky cunt, now what?

>medication

Attached: 1655630424584.gif (300x300, 441.78K)

>asked her out twice, got rejected twice
Why twice?
Do you think she's getting desperate to lock someone down? How old are you two? And how do you know she wants you, did she say? Because if she told you are you sure you can be friends with her knowing she wants you?

Hug her and don't let go.

I might have bbq tomorrow with my friends. Ive been sleeping for 6h a night lately. I seem to be waking up not feeling tired but get sleepy in the afternoon. Also im about to turn 28 soon and starting the urge to get a family but I dont have a gf let alone a stable enough life feels bad man.

Attached: 97BmdT-RGcp21_8TZR9ABOWPU962gS81lrBY80q2ypc.jpg (3155x2040, 725.21K)

I've been watching a lot of King of the Hill lately. Just into season 7 and now I want fancy dog.

Attached: 1657960301887.gif (350x262, 1.09M)

Imagine licking her feet haha

Attached: 286138961_1036721496968723_3739839324746947221_n.jpg (1080x1350, 105.63K)

>last time i had sex / a gf 5 years ago
>am 31

This is suffering dating in your 30s is the WORST everyone is already marrying and what not
Meanwhile.......

6.5 years for me. I'm 38.

Attached: 1361705881312.png (919x720, 1.06M)

Why don't you go for women in their 20s?

Fuckkkk i don't want to end up like that user
But at the same time, dating in general is shit
Dating apps are bullshit, friends circle is dwindling, no time to do shit
Teenagers nowadays are already having fwb at the age of fucking 15, what the fuck man

once before she dated the other guy and once after
we're both 27
don't think she's desperate yet, she's good looking and could get richer guys easily
it's pretty obvious she wants me, hugs me for long periods, discreetly grabs my hand, stares into my eyes, primary school type shit.
>are you sure you can be friends with her knowing she wants you?
I'd stop seeing her until we both got with new people
but I haven't decided

hahaha

Why do you take antidepressants to begin with?

IDK about your situation, how about you do the hard thing and actually work hard to improve your situation like an adult instead of coping with drugs and excuses?

You have a complete defeatist attitude, change that first. You cannot change the world, do not focus on that, but you can change your mind, attitude and reaction to it, that is in your control.

Because i feel like a creep?
I look like 23 and i might have a chance
But if i talk to a 23 yo girl i...hard to explain, i feel like im mentally in a whole other world?

Dubs and you kys

What do you think made her want you? Were you with anyone since asking her out the first time?

haha pretty weird dude!

>HER
don't fall for the disney oneitis jew
why wouldn't a relationship with a random girl not be "real"?
stop idealizing shit and start living
do acid exactly one (1) time

/scg/ - sad cunt general

Attached: 1392197181654.jpg (495x636, 41.83K)

>"bro just think ur way out of depression"
kek you're retarded

That's not what I meant with HER and "real". I'm talking connection. Getting a random girl isn't the problem.

Attached: 292766715_729315211702238_8405362475083288844_n.jpg (1080x1304, 195.96K)

Lol no that doesn't make you a creep women have always dated older men and men younger women.
Older men have more resources to provide for kids and life experience while younger girls have better fertility and beauty.

Beta men and older girls will shame you for it, we live in a gynocetric society now and older women are out competed by younger girls. It's funny how women are never shamed for dating younger huh?

I'm getting horny just looking at this picture
Fuck meeeee

I guess so user, thing is, if i don't feel a connection of some sorts to that girl what good is it if she's like 20?

>What do you think made her want you?
guess I look better and have good career prospects, she might be betting on that
I'm more confident too
>Were you with anyone since asking her out the first time?
yeah I fucked a couple of girls and had a gf for a year, thought she was Le One xD, le love of muh life etc.

Attached: 1659646303023562.jpg (1080x727, 308.84K)

You didn't read my post.
I said work hard too, attitude without action is worthless.

Then you go next until you feel a connection with one and then hope she doesn't break you.

But where?
I'm out of options to look for a girl

Yeah man for sure, it's all a meme, just gotta want it hard enough and go out and travel dude and pump that iron and start woodworking bro.