She's right you know

She's right you know

Attached: slay queen.png (603x532, 73.74K)

>heaux

Does she also write f*ck instead of fuck?

No. Very few people there doing anything but minding their own business and getting their workout done at any gym I've been to.

>muh gyms
>muh farmers markets
>muh bookstores
shut the fuck up and stop writing your dating profile you stupid bitch

Twitter might ban for it idk

>gym is basically a bar

Attached: appfish.png (500x336, 257.95K)

The gym is not a normal place to meet people. You have to go out of your way to do it and it will always be awkward. How many couples do you know who met at the gym?

>filters fats
Then why do I see so many in gyms?

>heaux

Attached: 1629673438218.jpg (1280x793, 98.5K)

She's 100% correct. You go to a club on a regular basis with a ton of people who want to make themselves look more attractive by doing the same hobby you're doing. Autists and redditors can seethe all they want, I don't think there's a single place where it's easier for me to make friends than the weight room. Still prefer bars to get girls, but the gym is probably a distant second place
Yes, it's just a bar with weights.

everywhere is awkward for retards on Any Forums

Women at the gym always look like deer in headlights or absolute cunts. They should be ignored and not bothered.

I've met two girls at two different gyms I used to go to. I've been rejected by many more while doing a bunch of different sports - lifting, climbing, rowing, swimming (expert mode)

Yes, except with 3 plates on each side

>or the population will really collapse

Because they keep aborting babies

How do you meet women at the gym?

I'm really not in the gym to be bothered by a women. They need to realize men actually need to focus on working out to stay fit and its not the place for that kind of thing.

Incel attitude ngmi

Witnessed

>spot one
>introduce yourself

>Also filters for fats
She hasn't heard of power lifting I see

If you can pick up women at the gym, you can do it anywhere anyways. The issue men actually do need to be putting in active effort at the gym in their workouts, so unless the man is desperate its really not appreciated.

>I can't make guys uncomfortable with my sexual behavior constantly, must be incels
Enjoy seething at happy productive people and wondering why youre so unfulfilled femcel

Gottem

I like women at the gym simply for the test boost. I don't even care that they all fraud now with the leggings that gives every thot a 10/10 ass. Just stare at their ass and tits between sets, but never make eye contact or otherwise acknowledge their presence. And especially never talk to them.

Also checked

Attached: baa0a752b20871f2769e773b8fc71b26.jpg (546x1024, 55.3K)