Did he have a stroke or something cause he permanently clicks his face to the left any time he does anything lol

Did he have a stroke or something cause he permanently clicks his face to the left any time he does anything lol

Attached: file.png (2142x1255, 1.44M)

it was worse before

ok, but im seriously looking for an answer to this question
does he have some kind of health/medical problem?

He had Bells Palsey a while back. His face seems different since then even though he said he's recovered

>Bells Palsey
First i've ever heard about this, thanks for the explanation user.

Because you're a retard and could've simply googled it instead of making a post because this is really common knowledge.

Correct

This

I thought is was Jón Palsey

you can "recover" and it goes away as in you get the control of the muscle in your face back but in many cases it causes permanent dis-figuration and atrophy of the muscle.

Holy shit he was a behemoth in this comp.

I was friends with a guy in school who had bells palsy (I was actually there when it spontaneously occurred and half his face went paralyzed in under a minute, pretty scary) but his face never fully went back to how it was before. To this day he still has a crooked asymmetrical smile, tho who knows if that's due to the actual nerves not healing fully or if it just became habit for him to smile that way.

I also knew a guy who was born with a disconnected optic nerve, and the only way he could see is if he bobbed his head continuously, which reconnected the nerve temporarily. He had it surgically fixed but for years after, he still compulsively bobbed his head pretty much all the time. The point is that weird ticky habits die hard even if there isn't an underlying condition causing them

>the only way he could see is if he bobbed his head continuously
What the fuck
That's literally "smack your TV when it freezes" tier

He was knocked out in a bar fight like derek and got a permanent retard face

Derek is a moron who sells scam products and peddles pseudo-science to ingnorant teenagers. Hafthor is the strongest person who has ever lived. Don't even mention them in the same sentence in a joke post my guy.

This

>strongest person ever
>cant do a single pullup

Attached: hmm.jpg (1187x513, 145.89K)

And yet he pulled 501kg up off the ground. Amazin.

That 501kg is going to be broken soon by someone half his size. Its not that impressive

probably got vaccinated for covid, common side effect :)

You have no idea what you're talking about. There's really only 2 people on the planet right now who have any chance of breaking this record. One is Ivan Makarov, who has failed twice now, and the other is Rauno Heinla, whose body might not let him despite being strong enough. Sumo Kabuki bar lifts don't count and nobody takes them seriously. Although Thor's record will one day be broken, it will be broken by another unit.

this
post body

>And yet he pulled 501kg up off the ground. Amazin.
You do realize you're shilling a 300kg retard that got knocked out into facial paralysis by someone a quarter of his size... right?

The only part of that you got right was "retard".

>You're wrong
>Doesn't prove it
>Leaves conversation
I kneel and take it all back

Attached: Gigachad.png (912x1024, 618.77K)

He's very well connected to get covid Vax in 2017

>t. "AntivaxxerCHUD BTFO"
>le smug

Attached: he.gif (600x600, 1.72M)

Post bench

>Post bench
I don't bother with compounds. I only do BB routines. But I can do 50 reps and 6 sets of 45lbs DB presses.
Post that rippetoe fizeek, tubby.