Best Peptide Ever Created

I can say with full confidence that this is the best compound I’ve ever put in my body. It increased my melanin levels and has made me into a sikkunt. It permanently makes you more tan, and it doesn’t look fake because it produces real melanin. Not only that but it has a myriad of other positive effects - the only downside is that it can make you nauseous if you take too much too often. 2-3 doses and you will legitimately be tanner for the rest of your life. Why haven’t you taken it yet user?

Attached: D357FAE7-79C1-46ED-A246-31936F8BFA58.jpg (953x1810, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NfbhfucSL-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here are the benefits. No, this is not an exaggeration - this compound quite literally can fix your autism and make you happier, all the while giving you the best tan you’ve ever had in your life permanently.

Attached: 6AF94642-A270-4183-9461-542572674F22.jpg (1284x1445, 515.37K)

>has made me into a sikkunt.
no it has made you into a shill
sage

why would I shill something that I can’t make money on in any way? I’m trying to show you guys that this shit is OP. Not everything is a conspiracy. Fix your autism, you need this shit.

Is this inter muscular and would a doctor do it for you? Also what would be the criteria to get this? I’m curious as to why a product boasting such things isn't mainstream talk considering it has at least 40 years of usage.

im afraid of permanent changes. im pale as fuck finnish mongoloid so having couple shades darker skin would benefit me greatly in terms of aestethics but i dont like this that are irreversible even though i would probably not want to reverse it.

It’s used by every single body builder in the world, literally. It’s not mainstream because it’s a niche compound and it’s mainstream use is somewhat new in the world of peptides. MPMD has multiple videos on it, alongside other BB’s. It’s subQ or nasal spray form. Also very affordable

Nasal spray? Sounds interesting, can you link some sources for info?

here’s a good 3 min synopsis by Derek

youtu.be/NfbhfucSL-g

ima wait for soltego to hit the market

why? This is the result of 3 months of MT2 usage. You can achieve this without stepping one foot into the sun, it’s literal to a miracle compound.

Attached: 6C4D996A-61C5-4DD2-934C-F31196F1E2BF.jpg (500x500, 40.76K)

>You can achieve this without stepping one foot into the sun
soltego too

gives a natty tan without the sun

this is dangerously tempting

The downsides are that it can produce cancer and unrepairable dick problems.

Word, I'm pale as fuck and simply cannot tan. I need to do something about it.

17 cents have been added to your Biotech Peptides (tm) benefits account

>Reversing autism
You will depopulate this board, user

>reducing compulsive behavior
doesn't help the naturally melanin enriched.

Checked. OP will get skin cancer guaranteed. Dubs he loses all dick function too.

Rolling

Attached: 49586730945867039.png (771x160, 41.99K)

>Reversing autism

Dropped. Everyone needs a little autism, it works like the Yerkes-Dodson curve where too little or too much is a problem but just the right amount produces great things