*makes your cut easy*

*makes your cut easy*

Attached: baked-zucchini-5.jpg (1200x1800, 252.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cookingclassy.com/baked-zucchini/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That actually doesn't look half bad. What are they seasoned with?

Can you really eat zucchini on a cut? I have three zucchini plants in my garden.

1 of them is like 30-40 calories so why not

Duse that looks amazing. Can you post recipe plz?

You lucky motherfucker. These are my favourite veggies and I don't have a garden.

Haha, nice! I usually just grow ‘em for decoration.

Take a whole one. Only cut of the top. Microwave for twenty seconds. You know what's next.

cookingclassy.com/baked-zucchini/

simple google image search does wonders against these gate keepers

Thanks ma nigga

Attached: 26b.png (720x644, 35.96K)

that looks pretty good bros...

>oven baked
This shit is not healthy. If you're cutting, you might as well swallow a gallon of seedoil with your '40'kcal helpings

Explain why it’s not healthy even if someone where to use olive oil.

This causes the Any Forums user to seethe

Attached: AF4AA0BD-E4B3-4D58-8B43-80B2D1464051.jpg (680x1020, 43.51K)

Because you baked it.

I know what it tastes like. I don't need to experience the actual act of eating. It's fine if you want to eat it. But all you do is shove some particular taste down your mouth, chew on it, smell it, prepare it. But the single act of eating something isn't really all that special.

Hormones do weird shit to your body during your period, including changes to your sense of taste and smell. It can cause your gums to swell and even be more susceptible to bleeding. It's fucking wild. I hope your PMS passes soon, user.

>cookingclassy.com/baked-zucchini/
based. yummy summer eats.

I'm genuinely all for you stuffing yourself down with whatever you like. Doesn't really alter my situation.

Nice one nigger, now explain why baking something makes it inherently unhealthy.

So we suppose that something, as a binary, is either healthy or unhealthy?

>>oven baked
>This shit is not healthy.
explain, nigger.

ITT user can't tell the difference between baked and fried. Reddit is not sending their best.

The thing is no one cares about your politics concerning zucchini’s you schizo lmao!

So we suppose that something, as a binary, is either healthy or unhealthy?

?

Continue to dodge the question faggot, you made a claim, and can't even elaborate in the slightest because you know the claim in question is egregiously retarded and categorically false

Attached: everything I say is right.png (406x271, 50.86K)

he just wants attention