What are some hobbies thet are relationship approved...

What are some hobbies thet are relationship approved? I feel like lifting is hit or miss as some girls don’t like guys going to the gym.

Attached: 222C2412-1051-4F32-AF21-CAA977968082.jpg (720x1276, 166.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/14/spotlight-on-double-standards-at-the-boston-globe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Caring what women think

>Picking video games over literally any other activity in the world

Video games are a cancer for men, and the reason the West has gone to shit.

Attached: 1645629180234.jpg (2000x1125, 334.91K)

The west has gone to shit because of atheism and homosexuality. Vidya is fine in moderation, like all hobbies.

Attached: christian_identity.png (460x842, 205.11K)

Nothing. Anything that takes away from a woman getting your attention the second they want it is bad. They want you to be fit and motivated and rich but still have infinite time for them, ez pz

Based on what? Your church is riddled with more child sex abuse than any other profession. The entire creed of Abraham is riddled with it. A new morality of blood and soil is needed. One without the disgusting idea that man is born in sin. Your creed lasted less than 50 years when confronted with multiculturalism.

Attached: pol-7.jpg (640x415, 31.06K)

>Your church is riddled with more child sex abuse than any other profession.
So says the jewish press, which you apparently believe uncritically.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/06/14/spotlight-on-double-standards-at-the-boston-globe/
Your LARPagan glowniggers won't lead you to a brighter age.

Attached: fagans23.jpg (767x284, 70.48K)

i used to play an mmo, eventually noticed how many of the top games in the clan/server were disabled people that couldnt do shit but sit around all day, or really old people talking about their fibromyalgia and grandkids

realized I dont want to be in that circle of people any more

>Didn't realise i was going out with a 12 year old.
could be me

Attached: 1659740322734448.jpg (470x1200, 82.67K)

7 times more likely to be molested by a teacher, but it wasnt on the news so no one cares

Sucks for that fag. My gf likes watching me play. She'll input when there are choices and shit in the game. Maybe try allowing her to join in instead of just ignoring her and shouting nigger into your mic.

source?

Not true when you view per capita. But then most teachers profess to be Christian. A poisonous creed indeed.

Pagans are as bad as you. For one brief moment we has the right path.

Life gets better when you cut them out completely. The false reward obtained by videogames is a devilish thing.

Attached: gt4kd4pawvhkgzjkkhjudse6od5mgjrubqvo5s5sm6gikipnzyf2orydyksdlhpz.jpg (1200x675, 72.42K)

Christianity, Islam, Judaism...
same fucking shit, you guys all fucking sucks, you got power and abused it, the one raping childs are your priests, all while acting holier than thou.
Brainwashed moron.

Its just classic female passive aggression. She isnt actually mad that he plays video games. Shes mad that hes a fat bald manchild and wants to publically shame him and dress it up as an endearing joke. If chad was doing it she'd have no problem with it.

>all the same
Not to them. Your blind hatred for Christianity has forced you to internalize jewish slanders.

Attached: jews_islamization.jpg (1024x1024, 295.95K)

>But then most teachers profess to be Christian
Citation needed.

lmao armchair couple therapist
never listen to fucker here talking about women and relationships, they are the last to know anything about those

doing whatever the fuck you want and finding a woman that will support that

Your creed destroys the nation-state and values a brother in christ over a brother of blood. It actively fought to defeat a value system based on native values, strength and heirarchy.

Christianity is basicially Marxism. No good deed matters unless you accept Christ, only then can you be saved. Barbaric.

Attached: 1655453736779m.jpg (1024x767, 52.31K)

Attached: 1655223650199.png (1079x1214, 252.43K)

Every time.
you guys are obsessed with jews because conspiracies about them is the only way to save your face

>thousands of convicted priests covered by the church worldwide
>"Uuuh nOOoo it's...uuuh THE JEWS!! yes AND THE TEACHERS of course and also the PIZZA PLACES"

very funny to see those christcucks spîralling into the worst fucking takes, you're making the flat earthers sounding like fucking genius

>ITT KHHV incels try to fix a man who already won at life

Attached: 1657988178975.jpg (676x935, 162.36K)

>your girlfriend publically humiliating you and trying to shame you for playing games is totally normal guys!

So you’re full of shit

The answer is always the same. She will tolerate your hobby if you are attractive. Her problem is her bf is a fat loser. The vidya doesn't matter

>gets publicly trash-talked by his wife (a sign that she probably cucks him)
>won at life
PICK ONE

I'm happily married, but if my wife pulls some shit like that on me I'm having a serious talk to her. If she doesn't immediately regret, delete and promise to never do it again, I'm leaving her for good, no regrets.
I'd rather be single than accepting being berated like that.