/fph/ - not my first rodeo edition

Attached: photo_2022-07-31_16-44-18.jpg (923x531, 85.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/ryanschocket2/people-share-plus-sized-travel-struggles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source on her name?

>p
~
¡
x

Ummmm sweety you better check your privilege when you only have to buy one airplane ticket

buzzfeed.com/ryanschocket2/people-share-plus-sized-travel-struggles

YEEEEEEEEEEHAWWWWWWWWWW

Momokun my coomma

bessie

boy that was a fun read. the comment's section is pretty good too

>Not being able to find accessible path and hiking trails.
wtf does she mean by "accessible hiking trails"? Does she want to go up mountains on an electric scooter?
>Boat ladders, pool ladders, all ladders.
this too wtf, do boats have to have complex heavy-duty lifts now?

seriously lol. The girl

Attached: 695467296842.png (765x450, 90.47K)

fuck. The girl of the article is 300lbs+ and requires oxygen at 25 btw

Restaurants... literally the last place you need to go.

>this too wtf, do boats have to have complex heavy-duty lifts now?
Freight ships that whale needs probably have those.

How much of a dumb fuck do you have to be to be on oxygen by 25 and still route the tube of your “life” prolonging air supply between your big fat disgusting gunt and an airplane seatbelt? This thing is too stupid to live.

>You booked the middle seat
wwyd

Attached: sub-buzz-2305-1660162008-2.png.jpg (625x813, 50.26K)

Keep walking to the back of the plane and tell a flight attendant I'm taking an open seat because fucking no.

what's even the point of traveling when you are like this? Being served by waiters that speak a different language? It's not like she can do much other than waddling between the resort's restaurant and the pool

She expects the whole world to bend to her needs instead of taking individual responsability

>She expects the whole world to bend to her
it does

Attached: rkdyxyvtjmjf.png (563x454, 101.04K)

that's just every women in existence

one of the commenters said that to accomodate airplane seats to >people her size the ticket prices would at least double because a plane could carry only half as many people (and CO2 emissions would double too), and all the replies say things like "I would love more leg room, I can afford to pay more anyway"
They cry about thin privilege and in the same breath have zero qualms fucking over poor people and the environment, they are truly vile and narcissistic (also the retards could just travel in business class then)

I dont have anything to contribute but I am fat and hate myself, thats why I come here. 5'10 192 used to be 220 and im finally losing some weight. Seeing people who have not or refuse to see that they have a problem like I did helps motivate me to continue losing weight

Attached: cursed-wojak-66857853.png (500x507, 114.3K)

fuck off fatty

reminder that being fat literally kills you faster

Attached: firefox - 3454.png (1387x1023, 218.5K)

boku no pico

take screenshot
Im not clicking on this shit

darude sandstorm