/fat/ - coinslot edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For dough elementals who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Old:

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 211.86K)

Whenever I arch my right foot a certain way or put weight on it in a certain manner I feel a literally sickening pain. Did I break my foot or what else could be going on? I don't recall when exactly this started (maybe a few days ago, the pain wasn't initially as bad) and there was definitely no "Oh shit, what just happened!?" moment that I remember where I would've broken it. Maybe stress fractures accumulating and getting worse or something?

To clarify, I can walk regularly as long as I make sure not to put down my right foot in certain ways so that's why I'm unsure. Perhaps I also fucked up my muscles in some way since I have been walking considerably less in the last couple of weeks for work-related reasons so maybe the atrophied to the point of weakening enough that when I went to walk for a couple of miles recently something got messed up?

*they atrophied

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: file.png (700x700, 56.66K)

you'll probably do better in QTDDTOT with this

>overnight oats good
>oatmeal porridge LE BAD IT'S SO FATTY AND FULL OF CARBS WTFFFFF
Why is the info online so retarded? Isn't it just "a combination of whatever ingredients you use"? Porridge just uses a knob of butter and that's all

Today I’m water fasting. Gonna dip below the red line tomorrow morning for sure.

Can’t wait to see the weight start with an 8 in just a few weeks. Wagmi

Attached: 78946D3D-B844-4D18-A52F-A5AF6AFD7F95.png (2688x1242, 369.03K)

>ROLLERCOASTER
>OF LOVE
>ROLLERCOASTER
>OOH OOH OOH

Attached: weight.png (1644x919, 65.46K)

Obligatory reverse progress pic for attention

Also wanted to say I’m looking better already. Still look like a chubby piece of shit but no longer look like a fat ass. I literally had a huge ass friends made fun of

Attached: 83FCFECC-0AC3-4A13-9F72-FF81AEEA62A5.jpg (2650x1282, 298.13K)

Inb4 the daily keto shills push their meme diet

Attached: 20220808_000132.jpg (568x317, 68.62K)

Focus on health first and weight loss second. The weight loss will come as a byproduct of a healthier lifestyle, friends!

Attached: FOK_CalorieDensity_Final.jpg (1200x1200, 130.86K)

Congrats, you've got gout

>Eat a moderate amount of carbs
>Lose weight steadily
>Eat literally two pieces of bread and one third of a potato a day
>Gain two pounds in two days

Fuck you too, glycogen.

Attached: poor pepe.jpg (500x598, 55.64K)

Oshit a new schizo

>199.6 lbs
Just broke 200 this morning, lightest I've been since college, BMI 24.7
10 more to go to goal weight

Very nice

Thanks, I'll try it there, too.

Seriously? Why would there be such a rapid onset and only in that one specific location? And wouldn't there be swelling or some other external signs?

>Gain two pounds in two days
Highly unlikely. 3,500 calories in a pound of fat.
It's water, peesh and sheets.

I’ve been at it for 3 months, have lost 20kg so far and haven’t cheated a single time. I want to order a pizza and not care about my kcals for one day. Do I do it?

Yes, but eat the pizza over a few days.

Order a small sized one and have it with a protein shake you'll be fine for a one off.

The one symptom to recognize gout is that you can't even bear the weight of bed sheet on your foot.
I don't know how someone could bear to endure it for that long.