Why is it so fucking hrd to get trt in Europe?

Why is it so fucking hrd to get trt in Europe?

I went to five different doctors and they all said “your estrogen levels are high and your testosterone is low but you should just learn to accept yourself!”

Attached: 1636312748999.gif (1000x811, 122.22K)

Strong men are harder to control

it's because of (((them)))

Go to a private clinic. Ive seen a bunch of specialized "hormone optimization" clinics that probably give out test like candy.

All five were private clinics (four women one men, the guy literally laughed at me)
Didnt even try public healthcare

>hormone optimisation clinics
I only see regular ass endocrinologists online

Because turning yourself into a pharma whore who needs (((trt))) every month, paying for masculinity every month instead of training hard, eating well and getting a good night's sleep is purely what (((those companies))) want all mutts to do.

IMAGINE willingly handing over every month to big pharma when you don't have to. IMAGINE. I cannot.

>Oyyyy (((doc))) please let me pay you every month so I can be a roid tranny
Yeah nah not for me.

Change your legal sex to women and tell them that you want to transition to male

Unironically because it's all going to transitioning women.
You think they have an infinite amount?

Is it really solution? I have probably fucked up hormones too (gyno, high pitched voice, soft) but I haven’t given up on hope yet. Becoming drug slave is last option that I would choose only before suicide. Try to raise your test naturally first by avoiding plastics, lifting and losing weight.

I have one of those right around the block, looks a lot like what derek mpmd tries to sell. Spain btw.

Based Isley

Can a woman be as strong as a man by eating right, sleeping well and working hard?
They cant because of hormones and puberty
If you didnt have high test during puberty due to all the microplastics in your blood then you are FUCKED

No dude, some people are more talented. You aren't "fucked" just because you're not going to reach the level of a professional athlete. You're just you. Do your best and that's all you need. Most people don't even go to the gym, so if you go 4 times a week and make pools of sweat doing squats and bench and pull ups, you'll be jacked and good looking. You won't break any records but who cares? You don't NEED that. Even if you took drugs, there's another guy who responds better to them and beats you anyway.

Also, yes a woman who trains hard, eats right and works hard is stronger than a man who doesnt train, eats like shit and sleeps 4 hours a night. They can't beat the man who's training even a little but yes, they can beat normies!

EU isn't obsessed with being a roidtranny, we just live as we are, as nature intended

I dont have chest hair, I have low libido and I cant grow a beard but by being myself this will al be fixed. Ok

>You think they have an infinite amount?
There is even a shortage of testosterone in the EU

Women very rarely have 2 over 100ng/dl. The weakest of men have double that

hi

Chest hair and beard are caused by a different hormone to muscular growth and fitness. Not even caused by testosterone! It's caused by dihydro-testosterone! Big difference biologically.

They're related to each other; your body keeps a certain ratio of the two (T:DHT) , but that ratio is slightly different for every guy, and the responsivity is different too - those small effects cause big differences between guys. But if YOU are low on androgenising effects (body hair growth, skin quality, low voice) doesn't mean that you have low T (energy levels, reduced immune system, better and stronger muscles)

you're telling me nature intended men to have bitchtits?

That's your food and lifestyle