Clean shaven or facial hair bros?

Clean shaven or facial hair bros?

Attached: 3e7713578e971e964a5b7a21f3.jpg (1200x630, 228.34K)

Handsome men look good in anything, ugly men look bad in everything.
Do whatever floats your boat, but if you get a full beard at least learn how to properly groom it so you don't look like some teenager that listens to death metal, and only do it if you actually can grow a decent beard.

/thread

Stubble when I'm lean, beard when I'm bulking. Clean shaved is lame.

Yeah this.

Mediterranean

Attached: 1660213355400.png (739x839, 564.1K)

the left looks nothing like the average Mediterranean

Looks like an average bosnian

Well mediterránean can mean a full blown arab looking Guy to a pale blonde blue eyed guy,so yeah the guy in the pic is kinda in between these extremes,obviously he is top tier.

this. it always gets me when people also talk about "stylish clothes" and "x doesnt look good on me" etc.
when someone has good facial genetics, good hair and a great body, you can literally put on anything and it will look amazing. a good looking guy will make the outfit look good not the other way around.

FPBP. Though I find a nice 5 o clock shadow really adds a nice touch to an already strong face.

>tfw nordic with blond hair but dark facial hair
Where the hell does that place me?

It makes you a half-breed
>"Half Vampire... Half Lycan... but stronger than both! " - Singe
Remember men, no matter your style, height and appearance you will always have respect from other men as long as you are respective.

How do I know if I’m handsome. Any Forums and /soc/ say I’m a bit above average, but every time I see pictures of myself or stare at myself in the mirror I’m disgusted

>How do I know if I’m handsome
If you're actually handsome people will tell you so every once in a while. Men, women, old, young, they'll all tell you. If this doesn't happen, well, then you're not handsome.

What if they’re just being nice

>not beardmaxxing
NGMI

Attached: Santa_Clays.jpg (600x576, 77.21K)

You can tell by the way they say it. If they say it like how your mom would say it: "aww you're so handsome", they're just being nice. If they say it in a more matter of fact way: "You know, you're really handsome" or in a more stunned way: "Damn, you're really handsome", or something like that, then they mean it.

Depends on your face and facial hair potential. Looking for a one size fits all solution is retarded

gotta hear it straight from the source. i wouldn’t have figured it out if women didn’t compliment meant me so regularly. i hear handsome, stunning, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, hot, sexy. never cute though, which is good. cute is a bar below all of those

>tfw half German half Slovenian

Am I Mediterranean or a Germano-Slavic mutt?