Is it possible to bang fit girls like this without lifting?

Is it possible to bang fit girls like this without lifting?

Attached: Priscilla-Ricart-Sexy-Tits-and-Ass-Photo-Collection-24-the-fappening-blog1.jpg (800x939, 121K)

Sure if you are attractive and/or rich

Or black

hey man.. we’re all dark when the lights go out

Of course. Had sex with a girl like that last month in Ibiza and I don't even lift. Don't ask me why I'm on this board.

Attached: 1646216666646.jpg (800x600, 106.17K)

My gf is way hotter than this girl, no contest. Bigger boobs as well. Life’s good.

How did you do it.

sure, if they're into you

Why would they be into me?

That's not a girl, that's a 45 year old whiteoid woman

Even the most top tier prostitute is like 1k on an off (non weekend/holiday) night. Strat leak: all women are whores. There isn't a single woman in the world that wouldn't turn down 2-3k for an overnight, as long as she knew you won't snitch/have proof to show her boyfriend/other whore friends.

its fucking ibiza lmao

And you had coke or molly right.

Is that Lost Leblancs girlfriend? can't stand that stupid bitch she talks like a year 2 old and does nothing but giggle and smile

Why are you on this board?

I got more pussy as a skinnyfat alcoholic than I do now being Any Forums.

But we don't do it for the pussy bruv. We do it for our body, mind and soul.

Attached: bl.png (640x725, 368.81K)

I've seen dudes who look like they lost a fight with an ugly stick pull attractive women. The biggest thing holding most guys back is fear from trying in the first place.

its fear of rejection, its a biological response as strong as a physical punch.

cultivate your own cannabis
is a slut magnet

"Ugly" guys that pull are almost always unconventionally attractive or have some particularly outstanding features.
Attractive women will not engage in conversation with anyone they don't find the least bit attractive or interesting for one reason or another. They can't afford to send the wrong signal to a man they wouldn't fuck. Just because you don't see the appeal doesn't mean others don't.

Considering it happens all the time, yeah.