QTDDTOT

Questions that don't deserve their own thread, I'll start.

What kind of oats should I be getting to maximize protein? Regular quaker has 10g per cup which isn't bad, but I'd like to find better if it exists. Not oats with added protein, just maybe a different type of oat or similar grain that naturally has more?

Attached: 34791567_2606462569578268_7049584329801859072_n.jpg (720x960, 121.93K)

add some whey to your oats retard

Couldn't have come up with that on my own, this is why I come to Any Forums for guidance. You guys are the best.

Just add some protein powder or make it with ultrafiltered milk. Oat protein has shit absorption by itself anyways

Rate this routine, I stole it from the Outlift 4 day split Push/Pull routine and changed it a little bit. Handling LP like in GSLP. On maintenance. Aiming for upper body hypertrophy. Did Push A today, felt great. Sort-of beginner.
>Push Workout A
4x8+ Bench
3x6+ Front Squat
3x8-12+ Dumbbell OHP
3x8-12+ Triceps Extension
3x8-20+ Lateral Raise (weird rep range comes from the fact that dumbbells only go up 5 pounds per hand)
>Pull Workout B
3x5+ Deadlift
3x10+ Bent-over Row
3x8-12+ Curl
3x15-20+ Reverse Fly
3x8-12+ Weighted Knee Raise
3xFailure (reverse) Wrist Curls
>Push Workout C
4x8+ OHP
3x6+ Leg Press (maybe another front squat day? or back squat, idk)
3x10+ Close-grip Bench (maybe dips instead)
3x8-12+ Skullcrushers
3x12-15+ Neck Extensions
>Pull Workout D
3x6+ Chin-ups
3x8+ Romanian deadlift
3x8-12+ Curls (reverse or hammer)
3x12-15+ Neck Curls
3x8-12+ Weighted Knee Raise
3xFailure (reverse) Wrist Curls

ABxCD

Do people usually clean themselves with soap and shampoo in a cold shower or do they just have one regular shower session and another cold shower session where they just stand there?

finally fully eating 90% clean with the exception of alcohol every other day (p heavy, its bad i know). but the alcohol isnt my recent issue, it's the constipation. either my calorie deficit is making me feel weird or its all the protein and lack of fiber? anyone else get this? I feel like i have a 3lb shit that could come out. im still pooping, they're just small

Gonna run pic related with Agile 8 for warm-ups. Also greasing the grooves for chin-ups and push-ups on weekdays until I can do 8 and 50 reps, respectively.

I want to add plug-ins for glutes, core, and forearms. Any recs besides the exercises below?

>Glutes: hip thrust, glute kickbacks
>Forearm: wrist roller, reverse curls, farmer walks
>Core: ring ab rollouts, banded pallof press, reverse hyperextension

Should I add these plug-ins at 3 of each category for an A/B/C split or pick one exercise from each category and do it every workout?

Attached: XqY1u2V.png (700x600, 16.67K)

Tl;dr: I think I screwed up my rotator cuff. What do?

Alright so I was doing DB tricep extensions on an incline bench and my strength suddenly gave out.
As far as I remember, my arm twisted inward and something felt like it pulled as I dropped the weight behind my head.
No immediate pain, but feeling slight soreness in the side of my shoulder. Tried stretching with elbow above head and I can't do it how I usually do.
I've already injured my other shoulder. Don't want this one to be screwed.

Also, if I wanted to add power cleans how should I program them in? Do them instead of RDLs/leg presses and lots of low rep sets?

is it possible to just work out chest without making shoulders and arms bigger? i don't want my shoulders bigger

ARE THEY GOOD FOR UOU?!?

Attached: fAJDS-O5ZbUdIgqK.webm (720x1280, 1.16M)

These workouts look like they'll last no more than 25 minutes. Is this really that effective?

Protein in oats is suboptimal. People who say add peanut butter are just telling you to add a calorie bomb to your oats, which is fine if you're bulking but not a high protein option. Use a protein powder. Simple as that.

When you get closer to the middle/end of a novice linear progression, it takes wayyyy longer than 25 minutes. But yes, NLP works wonders, especially if your nutrition and sleep are great.

Why do eggs make me feel so full compared to other high-protein foods like meat

The fat content.

I'm fairly nooby. During my chest workout I was able to get 2 sets of 8 reps with 30 pounds doing chest flies. I tried upping to 35 but I was only able to get 3 out. Is that progress or should I have just stuck to the 30 pounders. When I tried to do another set I was a bit too exhausted to do another set with the 30.

I just bought a weighted dips belt and it looks very nice
But I don't know how to put it on. I'm seriously this dumb.
Can someone tell me how to put it on

Attached: 1645928113502.jpg (541x468, 47.89K)

Is the weight of the plate you have strapped to you just supposed to keep it flat against your back? I had envisioned this entirely differently.

Why is doing pull-ups on a hard edge (like the edge of a building) so hard compared to a bar
I can eke out a few on a bar, but I just tried to do one on an edge and I couldn't do it

Are we all just going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room? This guy changed my relationship with violence forever after the Larry wheels thing....

Engages your hand muscles, which are usually weak on most people. Do wrist rolls (attach the heaviest gauge chain you can find to a length of pipe then, with your arms out, roll the chain onto the pipe using only your wrynvskists to rotate the pipe)

any good full body dumbbell workouts