I’m freaking out

>I got covid last week from my gf.
>Was sick as fuck for 3 days and then recovered. >Food smelled and tasted weird and i had little appetite.
>now testing negative and regaining appetite and energy but repulsed by red meat, even chicken.

>Got an in-n-out burger and i wanted no part of it.

WTF Is this hell?

Attached: 11311966-FCE9-4E5F-A505-2199F2213D9D.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

Should have got vaxed Shlomo.

that looks dry as fuck, christ

The virus fucked up my appetite and sense of taste for months. Had to resort to mass gainers to keep weight because I can't taste shit.

had that too, the only thing that didn't taste bitter were eggs, butter and milk...
gained 3kg in two weeks, back on the meat no strange taste anymore

the vaccine doesn't even work retard

Ohhhh no!!!!!! A loss of taste and smell! Surely all of the fear mongering on the TV for the last 2 years isn't making me overreact to the common cold!!!!!!!

Attached: 774041177.png (176x176, 7.07K)

Anons how long did it take you to get back to lifting after recovering from covid? It took me down hard for 7 days because im unvaxxed (fell for Any Forums memes) and i tried going today and i was gasping for air mid set so i slowed down.

Did you up the cardio? How do i lungmaxx again? My gf tested positive today and i sent her home aswell

Unless you are vaxxed just relax, youll be fine bud

That happened to my dad too. Lasts a few weeks.

In what way does it not work? Cus I'm pretty sure significantly less servere symptoms if you do happen to catch it is the definition of working

drink protein dairy drinks.
Consume only soups, broths which are spiced or umami flavor like miso. Drink a lot of herbal tea. Brew 1L a day in the morning. Buy pure lemon juice and add to your water.
You're going to need to spice and herbal maxx for a while to gain taste sensation, as well as antioxidants. For your protein, consume dairy. You can add ghee, or butter in your soups. Hard cheeses if you can handle it, such as parmesan which is high in protein.
Also probiotic maxx if you can. Kefir, Filmjolk, Quark etc...Even drink Kombucha. You also neet to reset your gut bacteria. Get some vit D, vit C, Iron (important) and Zinc in you.

>yeah let me inject myself with this experimental science juice 3 times per year so a 48 hour cold only lasts 47 hours (if I even manage to catch it)
It does not even matter if it "works" or not. If you're taking medication for a common cold, you're an idiot. If you're taking medication for a common cold you don't even have yet, you're utterly braindead.

Pureblood here. Had a headache for one day, a sore throat for another, and then it was gone. Cardio was the same before and afterwards. But then again, I'm not a fat fuck like you.

Are you still trying to fear monger this shit or are you really this much of a pussy?

I'm a pureblood. Been around cunts with covid and not caught it. Also i have been sick and have been acused of spreading covid because people around me test positive. I dont think the Vax is saving any cunt. Don't blame Any Forums for memeing you into staying a pureblood. If covid got you that bad vaxxed or unvaxx3d, you are a genelet
>t. Manlet

>had the coof last week
>no loss of taste or smell, practically no respiratory symptoms at all
>just was delerious as hell for a night, and then for the last 5 days I've been weak as hell and sweating a lot

Seems like it's as scary as you think it will be. If you're a scared pussy it'll knock you on your ass for two weeks and be the worst thing ever. If you have a pair of balls it's no different than any other cold.

I didn't get any jabs and took zero mask precautions unless I was absolutely forced to when entering a doctor's office or something. Had covid at least twice and I'm healthy as a horse.
We purebloods are fine because we let our bodies do what it does with any other virus.

queer

I was exposed to multiple people with COVID over 2 years with no protection and never caught it.
These posts are fake and gay

>doesn't want poisonous goy slop

What's wrong with you big brain?

It doesn't work as in people who get it after getting vaxxed are still getting fucked up. It's worthless, especially considering how weak the virus is now

It was always a weak virus the media just made it seem like it was scarier.

I lost 30 pounds after COVID thanks to the appetite and taste fuckery. Have fun op

Old people got fucked up sorta, but it was literally hospice patients

Fuck old people.

Got a point