Roughly how long will it take me to reach ottermode if I do calisthenics consistently? Could I reach it in under a year?

Roughly how long will it take me to reach ottermode if I do calisthenics consistently? Could I reach it in under a year?

Attached: 9EE37C4D-0033-4EAA-8000-1F933EF1BF34.jpg (946x2048, 357.61K)

There's no way we could know from this info. Are you fat? How muscular are you already? If you're not completely dyel and/or fat as hell you could get there in a matter of months

put a pic of body and we'll see.

Calisthenics can help with losing body fat and getting slimmer, but you'll want to mix in some lifting in there to get the serious muscle mass

she reaches HWD daily

Here, I'm 6ft tall too

Attached: body.png (756x733, 914.85K)

U look so soft are you like 14 wtf

This would be a great stomach if it were on a woman

I'm 21
I'm straight

Me too, that's why I'm imagining you as a woman and staring at those perky A-cups

This is the so called "you have a female tummy and i wanna jizz on it mode"

That's a purdy lookin' stomach you got there, honey.

Please just answer my question I want to get a body type like this

Attached: IMG_1650.jpg (1546x1584, 311.69K)

yes fag, you can get ottermode in a year with calisthenics.

>Please just answer my question I want to get a body type like this

Why tho? Your tummy is so cute, literally ultimate twink genetics!

didnt read but this bitch just begs for getting BLACKED!!! Yeah, like 3 BBCs everyday penetrating her mouth, vagina and anus ALL AT ONCE!

Because I want to have sex with women not men

Attached: 1614288786412.jpg (3333x3024, 873.55K)

I think the fact that you don't seem to be producing testosterone will set you back a bit.

Is this kind of the way you want to look? I actually run a lot (3-4 times a week about 10km) and do light workout sessions with body weight and dumbells 3x a week. It's nothing fancy. My eating habits are around 25% protein and carbs and fats equal. I have done this for 2 years in a deficit of 500kcal each day with about 90% accuracy give or take.

I started from 84kg, now down to 63kg.

Imagine what you could gain if you'd only do the light workouts each week while eating a surplus of 200kcal a day while eating enough proteins.

Attached: 20220808_124008_HDR~3.jpg (2056x2278, 534K)

That is fucking easy to get.
Just 3 months of 3 sets of dips and pull ups to failure every other day is enough

What do you mean? I just don't have much of a appetite and never really cared about fitness before so I've always been skinny
What body type did you start with and how long did it take to get there?
Thanks, I can do more though since I have the time while summer vacation is still going on.

very submissive and breedable user
now let's see a pic in a maid costume

Understandable, but your overall appearence is more on the feminine side. You look good af tho and every woman would love to fuck a cute surfer boy with a body type like yours. You don't need to be jacked to get laid. I think in your case it's more of a mindset/insecurity problem.

You should work primary on that. Lifting is mainly good for your confidence and never a bad thing but it won't get you laid, your charisma is what gets you girls. I believe in you tho, you look great and if you get more self confident it will become a no brainer. You got this king!

PS: In case you should become bi in the future or wanna have some 3some don't forget to tell me lmao ;D.