Is meth good for weight loss...

Is meth good for weight loss? Most hardcore meth addicts I see look like shredded calisthenics people and usually have high endurance. They can literally run until they pass out. They also have ottermode bodies and abs and most people think they look ripped. So should I take meth?

Attached: 827389BC-3426-4843-B3F7-5C801C35C224.jpg (640x422, 75.47K)

Meth isnt that bad if you get the pure mexican superlab shit. The main problem arrises when people literally cant stop and stay up for days at a time. You NEED sleep, these people stay up for weeks/months sometimes. The physical symptoms you tend to see are from smoking it (you can just eat it) not hydrating, eating, or doing any basic hygiene. Its likely not possible for you to do this safely long term. In the US its very easy to get an adderall perscription, its basically chemically the same, just with an extra little hexagon thing on the structure of it which makes it more difficult for the body to absorb, bringing the half life from 24hr to ~6-8

Low dose amphetamine is unironically the most effective way to lose weight. It's also relatively safe as long as you're sensible with it.

What the deal with all these drug shilling posts on Any Forums tho?

Attached: 165807362145146.gif (120x160, 826)

>da jooz
The Nazis pioneered the non-recreational use of methamphetamine you massive retard.

who said anything about jews bro?

are they in the room with you ... right now ... ?

>completely fry your dopamine levels and make yourself schizo
>Or just eat less
This is why I don't respect fat fucks or drug users

Untermensch

literally not worth flooding your dopamine and serotonin until you become addicted. you'll grind your teeth away and your brain becomes a looped wreck.

meth damages your brain

Yeah totally. Go for it.

well if we are talking about going through extremes like starving myself, i may as well just do a cycle of dbol. Starvation is basically just African subhuman culture. White man invented these things called reasonable shortcuts
Even with low doses of methamphetamine?

Woah shit, really??? Dude really? Dude.
Really?

Not worth it Adderall though was definitely great and effective until I did meth and the meth was better like 100x better and boy ill tell you hwat for the price I paid it was cheaper than eating food every month and you only needed a snack and a 2-18hr nap every 5-7 days

But afterwards when you've had all the fun you fucked all the other junkies

I fucked up my teeth
I fucked up my brain
Fucked up my sex drive
Fucked up my heart
Pushed through and worsened every injury I had

But I got some mighty fine stories to tell

AMA was a full blown meth and heroin needle addict for 6yrs and a recreational pill user for another 10

I have a couple of questions.

1. What about smaller doses? I dont like to get high on drugs really. Even with psychs i much prefer micro dosing. Was thinking about making a batch out of psudo (i have chemistry background and dont trust the meth around me)

2. Related note, how do you know if you got bath salts or meth? Ive had friends describe what the internet says is bath salt trips thinking they purchased meth.

Smaller dose? Well of good ice a .1 will give you a solid euphoric rush and boost of energy after 30mins in the least addictive roa route of administration, ie orally taken via put into an advil gel cap

The best way to tell would be a marquise test I think that's what it's called

But a good street test is to snort a small bit nothing in the fucking world hurts more than snorting meth its partly why they call it glass the look and the burn

>Meth isnt that bad if you get the pure mexican superlab shit.
Meth is pretty bad though user, pretty sure that regular amphetamines are better. The entire thing about meth is that it's that fucking addictive and that it also captures the degenerates that like to have sex on it.
>adderall perscription
Most obnoxious cunts you'll encounter in daily life.

>Starvation is basically just African subhuman culture
Now, now. Starvation is one of the oldest human traditions. Don't let niggers just appropriate it. White people have starved for millenia, too.

Attached: b3e0bc78.jpg (600x630, 50.22K)

>meth use
>sensible
pick one. you might be able to keep your shit together for awhile but it only takes one slip up.

how specifically did you fuck up your brain?

fucking retarded kike