How do you prevent this from happening?

How do you prevent this from happening?

Attached: tumblr_0442e9ca9c4102653c39db55b09eddc9_c47c5374_540.png (540x612, 384.13K)

don't be a woman

She was thinner at 20 because she probably walked everywhere, went out dancing every week, got fucked regularly and maybe even played some sport. So, yeah, just keep doing whatever you were doing when you were 20.

exercise and don't drink a bottle of shitty wine every night to cope about the fact that you will never have kids like Lainey Molnar does.

I've noticed womens metabolisms seem to stall out way harder than men's with aging. Keep the calorie intake in check and exercise, especially cardio and weights. Simple as. There's not much more than that you can do

healthy diet and regular exercise. as always.

workout. eat healthy.

this is true
a woman's metabolism is designed to retain as much fat as possible in order to facilitate healthy pregnancy

>Lainey
Post it

She ate three mc muffins for breakfast. That’s why. It’s not her metabolism.

More like memetabolism, am I right?
People will always find retarded excuses.0

Attached: 917437E0-80BF-4729-A85B-3C65A79DFE97.jpg (735x731, 384.46K)

Need ball

Attached: weird-pepe.png (1080x544, 146.37K)

I don't know about other people, but I eat like shit (candy, fast food, pastries you buy in grocery stores) and I still look like I did when I was 20.
I'm 34 now.
I think what happens is that when people are 30 they become complacent in their lives and only hang around in their house, I still do all the sports I did when I was 20 and some more.
Anecedotal, sure.

This lmao

The weight you gain from constantly eating things like 3 mcmuffins and other high-calorie fast foods isn't immediately obvious. But it adds up over time, and in the span of a few years you'll definitely see the weight gain.

First off, this is a lie. Women lie about what they eat all the time. They might even believe the lies. You can't get fat eating one teaspoon of yogurt for breakfast unless you're also stuffing your fat face with a bunch of other garbage and refusing to move around that day.

This is always something you hear skinny people say, but when you write down and measure the actual calories, they're universally eating less calories than fat people. You cannot outrun your fork for long. What are you going to do? Run a marathon every single day of your life?

Normies hit 30 and spend their entire weekend sitting on their asses watching Netflix while stuffing their face with pizza and icecream

How do you think the guy who broke up with her feels when he sees her work?

the caramel goyslop she picks up from starbucks

Meanwhile Jordan Peterson's wife in her 50s on a carnivore diet be like

Attached: Capture.jpg (607x765, 97.8K)

Do regular physical activity. 90% of women over the age of 30 are basically completely sedentary.

>I think what happens is that when people are 30 they become complacent in their lives and only hang around in their house
Absolutely, my wife is in her mid 30s now and if she didn't have me lighting a fire under her ass she would do absolutely NO physical activity. It's infuriating.

You were born to lead, don't get mad that you have to do your job. Women are children.

wtf I swear I've seen this exact pair of posts multiple times on here, am I losing it?

Attached: 1650498121005.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Actually no fucking joke I agree. I remember seeing the OP and now that reply WTF.

(OP)
>
wtf I swear I've seen this exact trio of posts multiple times on here, am I losing it?

Attached: 5001218940561.png (973x850, 716.49K)

I am losing it too.

Attached: 1657889954028.jpg (1800x1273, 405.29K)

If I was Jordan I would cheat in her with my secretary

Hot bod, but shes got a witches face.

That's his thing. But her body easily puts her in the top 1% of women her age. Hell it puts her in the top 10% of women of any age considering how fat everyone is now.

damn and we both got dubs
is this some sort of psyop conspiracy

I eat a kilo of 0 fat quark for breakfast and it's like 400 kcal lol
a single mcmuffin is 300