I eat a carnivore diet because its like what my ancestors ate

>i eat a carnivore diet because its like what my ancestors ate
>doesn't realize paleolithic, mesolithic, and neolithic era humans ate whatever including raw vegetables, tubers, and berries

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 7.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14864635/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think there's many people whose ancestors genuinely ate a carnivorous diet. Mine were mostly fishermen and herders with a primarily animal based diet and they still ate bread, apples, berries, etc when they got the chance to.

Carnivore people are just as dumb as vegans

>that's why people ate eating only farm animals
I can make this shit up too
>I eat a balanced diet because that's what my ancestors ate
>doesn't realise their hunter gatherer ancestors wouldn't have eaten any farm shit and just eaten whatever available in a 20 mile radius
>no more coffee and peaches
>farmer ancestors mostly just ate grain slop and had tiny brains
Go be your ancestors, varied dietcel.

They also ate bugs and other humans.

>uh yeah they were just like CARROTS and POTATOES like everywhere!
>uh our ancestors just like ate em all up!
How stupid and removed from nature do you have to be to think that "raw vegetables and tubers" could possibly be a significant source of calories and nutrition for anyone not living in a time where grocery stores and farms existed?

Attached: domesticated vs old plants.png (848x1200, 676.77K)

What about supplements like creatine (found in red meat), iron (found in red meat and organs), B12 (found in red meat and organs), folate (found in red meat and organs), and literally any other micronutrient you can name (found in red meat and organs)?

Did our ancestors have access to petrochemical manmade supplements or did they just eat a lot of RED MEAT and ORGANS? I can't figure it out for the life of me, help me Any Forums.

Attached: liver.png (1024x955, 652.88K)

Seasonal fruit, berries, nuts, leafy greens, herbs, roots and weird shit like that.

This picture isn't what you think it is. No, no. It's not a grocery store from modern day. It's actually what you can find after spending an afternoon in the woods. Don't believe me? Try going backwoods hiking for a day and you'll see the same thing.

Trust me. Pre-agricultural humans definitely did not get thousands of calories from killing animals every single day, ESPECIALLY not after inventing tools specifically for hunting and scraping out animals and having a massive increase in brain size following that.

I mean come on. Do you really think a deer could provide complete and perfect nutrition for a small tribe of 50 people? You think pre-agricultural humans would use their lack of ability to smell, amazing eyesight, amazing stamina, and apex hunting prowess to hunt animals? No. Carrot collecting.

Attached: aqdzavr5kx4z.jpg (1200x900, 356.55K)

>he thinks health-focused reasonable people are binary and base what they eat on moral delusions and philosophies

Attached: 16675447-86FC-414C-B758-4E06FD3C7283.png (367x296, 104.41K)

Your pic doesn't even have any wild tubers you stupid fuck

Why do humans have 2-6x as many copies of the gene for amylase, the enzyme for digesting starch, compared to chimps, if we weren't eating tubers along with our meat + organs + bone marrow?

Google search "Africa wild yam" you stupid fuck. Nature is full of edible wild tubers.

Your mom ate my raw tuber faggot

Attached: 1658088280684924.jpg (463x463, 22.27K)

What point are you trying to make?

Berrypicker cope thread

>doesn't realize that all the fruits/vegetables he eats didn't exist back in the stone age

First picture I found. Doesn't look very wild to me.

>amylase gene
Happened long ago in our evolutionary history, way before Homo sapiens came to be. But that's an unnecessarily long conversation when you can just use your common sense.

But it's hard to use common sense with people who have 0 life experience.
>nature is full of edible wild tubers
t. someone who has never been hiking or camping and who needs to touch grass.

Attached: yam_break_internet-2_wide-eefd7c8d0d2af22da86c0e08937cbe5369adfc60.jpg (1400x787, 781.35K)

People have access to things their ancestors would never have had access to, and they claim the healthiest diet for a human involves these things. Those people are silly and wrong.

>Doesn't look very wild to me.
Why, because your carnivore propaganda has convinced you that there were literally zero edible plants until humans made them 500 years ago?
Fucking retard.
You're not even worth the time to argue with.

Wrong edible plants did not exist until the third day when god created them inshallah

Attached: 1659136604714751.png (498x498, 109.88K)

>0 edible plants
>fucking retard
It's funny when you make your own argument and then call it retarded. I never said "0 edible plants." I specifically said "raw vegetables and tubers could not have been significant source of calories" because that is obviously a true statement.

You seem to be full of a lot of anger, probably because you don't go outside. That would also explain your silly claims that nature is just overabundant with "edible wild tubers" lol. I recommend you go outside.

>it is only worth my time posting on Any Forums Any Forums when arguing with intellectuals, such as myself
>humans began farming 500 years ago
No way this guy is for real.

Attached: 1471399373794.jpg (413x395, 114.75K)

I see. Why do you think theyre silly and wrong?

Meat sweats, constant fat feeling, shits.

Look retard your ancestors didn't eat 4 tons of meat 3 times a day. They ate a mix of foods and they ate when they could. Yes it's probably more meat than the average American eats now, no it isn't close to what you're eat

To speak specifically about vitamins—humans have never had access to vitamins, vitamins have horrible bioavailability because they have no food matrix and also the forms of many vitamins just aren't the forms our body use (folate vs folic acid, for example), and real food containing those vitamins is just always better.

Also, because of food calculator apps and nutrition labels and whatnot, people get this idea that we've discovered every vitamin and micronutrient. That couldn't be farther from the truth—it's like saying we've discovered every star in the universe. To think that some artificial cocktail of just the vitamins we know about could replace a nutrient-rich food like beef liver is just hubris.

This study showed that rats fed beef liver did so much better than rats fed a normal diet + B vitamins. They did so well with swimming and endurance that some rats had to be prematurely stopped after 2 hours of swimming (compared to ~10 minutes for the normal rats + vitamins). Sorry I can't find the full text, the name and the author is there. So unless you can find the full text or have a subscription, you'll have to take my word for what the study says hehe.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/14864635/

TL;DR: Every nutrient you need can be obtained from animals (meat + organs + connective tissue). This is well-established scientific fact. Plant foods should be eaten for fun or whatever you want (fruit are delicious, potatoes + butter is nice, rice is good, etc.), but they should never be seen as a source of nutrition.

Yeah our ancestors definitely used their superior senses of smell and excellent digging abilities to get carrots and potatoes between hunting megafauna lol!
>meat sweats, constant fat feeling(?)
This only happens if you consider "eating a lot of meat" to mean eating a lot of meat-lovers pizzas and hamburgers.