How did Andrew Tate blow up over the internet?

Is this guy legit or just a grifter? What movies do you want to see him in?

Attached: Andrew-Tate.jpg (615x587, 54.56K)

he seems pretty Any Forums too. Obviously natty

Attached: 2affb13212b54ba3752ea221265ae281.jpg (750x1334, 109.91K)

He's been promoted by either a major marketing company while trying to appear organic or a government.

Nobody blows up that fast organically.

stop posting the same image and asking the same question you fucking skitzoid

is this peak masculinity? What else a man needs?

Attached: 9EBpfINa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29.67K)

>stop posting the same image and asking the same question you fucking skitzoid
I just found out about this guy yesterday and wanted Any Forums opinion, dumbcuck

Hair and a chin for starters.

DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME

>be some mma guy
>be fit, probably win here and there
>realize that fighting won‘t give you money, but advertisement and marketing deals
>hire marketing company
>try to sell some lifestyle, while 90% of it is fake
>say controversial dumb shit that incels and zoomers love to post, while other party hates you and tries to cancel you
>get popularity boosts
>companies want to advertise give you money
>use money for more marketing
Here you go user, that‘s how it works

>DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME
If I post my boy-pussy will you believe me then?

Anyone saying this is too afraid to post their hair and chin with timestamp because Tate gigamogs them.

Him being a fighter has no factor in it, he literally just says controversial opinions then gets kids to spam and spread clips of him around. That's it. It's retarded but some things to come out of it was at least entertaining

lol this fag always has the same pose what a loser. He is roiding btw

You are all posting in a Tate PR thread.

No shit I'm not gonna post my face on Any Forums. You're still delusional if you think this bald chinlet is attractive.

>What movies do you want to see him in?
Does LiveLeak count?

why the fuck would a government promote this hahahahaha

Women who already have money have interacted with him and still admitted he's good looking despite arguing with him. He's 6'4 and he had multiple girlfriends even before blowing up in popularity. And yes you're too scared to post your own face because you can only bark like a chihuahua online, too scared to admit he MOGS the fuck out of you.

ALEXXXA

Attached: 9C7D886F-C056-4791-8CC5-A6165EC55617.gif (280x280, 885.42K)

>You are all posting in a Tate PR thread.
don't be a hater, Top G is legit

Yes it's a false flag gov masculinity operation

Okay, Andrew.

maybe so, but I doubt he fucks a new bitch everyday. He looks like a guy who can only love one woman at a time

>How did Andrew Tate blow up over the internet?
He runs his affiliate program where followers get percentage of any new followers they recruit or any new followers those previously recruited followers recruit.

It's kinda like a ponzi

He's funny and I like all the seethe he generates. Don't think I'd like him irl but he's a pretty good troll.