Wish I was kidding

During a dare fight, a fucking chick at karate class gave me a kick so hard it broke a rib. Then hit my face hard. I ended up being taken to emergency, now I'm stuck in the hospital for a few days at least.
There has been some internal bleeding they say.
Everyone here's been saying I was lucky, but I'm fucking livid right now, I wanna beat the shit out of that bitch. I wish I was kidding, I know its against the rules of this board, but I want to grow stronger just to whack her and show that uppity bitch her place. She got suspended from the class, but my shame won't go away. I find myself helpless and potentially mocked endlessly. I cant even fucking look in a mirror.

Attached: 4dda04283587eb94fe2c4084f6b6df62d69390aee1f66de430ecee7a3083cb2e.png (1186x1160, 2.22M)

Just bee yourself. And call the police, aggravated assault. You are in the fucking hospital!

Based

Lmfao, OP is a little bitch.

there is nothing you can do but laugh it off and hope she rechallenges you
anyhing else will make you look worse

Bitches are only mogged immensely in upper body strenght. Their legs can get pretty strong comparable to men. No shame my dude.

Attached: 1655956438113.jpg (1872x1872, 295.21K)

She asserted her dominance, just accept your place below her in the pecking order.

>hope she rechallenges you
She'll probably kill him next time.

I'm not a pussy to call the police. She was bragging earlier to some of the guys that she knows muay thai or some shit. Big fucking deal, shes a girl, I'm a man. Will request a rematch and confront her cocky ass, then rape her.

Attached: 1658853716524453.gif (480x480, 3.05M)

At least then he wouldn't have to live with the shame of being beaten up by a girl

Go on a date with her

Women are weaker. Planning on not only beating the shit out of her, but also raping her and fingering her holes this time. As soon as I'm out. ;)

Shit talking like that is how you ended up in the ER retard.

I genuinely believe I lost because she's a bit taller than me. Not too tall tho, I'm 5'8, she could be like 5'10 ish. Her legs seemed way longer for her height tho.

i assumed this was a sucker punch kind of situation
there's nothing you can do honestly

>This level of cope
Genuinely rooting for the girl to own you a second time in the rematch kek

is she single? if she is you should ask her out.

This

Op is a whiny faggot and is in the hospital because a girl kicked his ass and now he’s plotting physical revenge on a girl as a man. Truly pathetic, I hope she rapes you a second time and then everyone jumps in and kicks you in the chest until you faint and cry, almost die.
Be better.

Faggot

Why would an alpha female be interested in a beta male like the OP.

>taking fight dares against girls
lose lose
insertwrestlinggif.png
they always go as if their life depended on it, they don't understand banter

no, I got kicks to my chest and face

Attached: 1658477534635918.jpg (2000x1123, 378.68K)

She could of finished the job, you should send her flowers for showing you so much mercy

Drink your pee, it will make you strong

go fuck yourself asshole.

Lololol. She whooped that ass! Go to /x your done on /fit for the night son
>rub that rib for me bitchhhhh

>agree to fight
>get the shit kicked out of you
>start whining like a bitch
You have literally no one to blame but yourself, you decided to fight, you knew the risks.