Get a good workout at the gym

>get a good workout at the gym
>be happy
>come back home, realize I have no friends and I can only recall a handful of times I even talked to a female in a casual setting

This is just too much. I am going insane from lack of gf. Life is just not meant to be like this.

Attached: woajk.png (1080x1543, 602.15K)

Just make some friends.

I can only make acquaintances at best, not interesting enough to get anything more.
>just be more interesting
Can't. I can't force myself to pretend to like things i don't actually like. Normie music, TV shows, sports etc don't interest me. As well as normie behaviour that I just can't emulate no matter how hard I try.

you just think you want a gf but having one would make it you as miserable, lurk moar

>I am going insane from lack of gf.
>I can't force myself to pretend to like things i don't actually like. Normie music, TV shows, sports etc don't interest me.
Bro what do you think your hypothetical gf is going to be interested in

lol cope

>smiled at cute girl who showed up at the gym at regular times that I started going at
>she no longer goes to gym at regular times

>Bro what do you think your hypothetical gf is going to be interested in
scrolling through instagram, watching shitty shows on Netflix and going shopping?

>60+ matches on tinder
>some girls literally 7+/10
>never text them
>when I do the convo dies within the first 8 messages

how do I get out of this limbo

you are not as weird as you pretend or would like to be, lurk moar

Suck it up, buttercup, and get over yourself. To be interested is to be interesting.

Not weird, just boring compared to a normie.

kek

If you want to fuck them, start treating them as sexual conquests. If you don't, start treating them as possible friends.

Most importantly, start realizing girls are just guys without the dick. They aren't special, just humans. They eat, shit and sleep. If you fuck up, they'll forgot it in a week. You are the main character of your life, not theirs. I can recall 100s of awkward moments from my own life, but none from others. Same goes the other way around.

that's me too, I can't small talk and get on manual whenever I talk to a girl, I just can talk about stupid shit with my 2 friends which are my cousins

>girl I never talked to asked me out in last year of highschool
>went out with her
>afterwards told myself it was a big joke and I was terrified of her so whenever she tried coming up to me i'd either pretend I don't see her or give one word answers and walk away
>she told people i'm stalking her
>almost 4 years later she still laughs when she sees me

yeah.. I think she remembers my awkward moments.

take up group hobbies/activities/classes. Something that will force you to interact with people. Easiest way to make friends and you'll have something in common already

Talk to yourself. You are your only friend, once you realize it loneliness won't be a thing to you. He who feels lonely when alone, he spends time in bad accompany

Attached: tarkovsky on words.png (200x562, 78.74K)

Dude, if she remembers that she must have a boring fucking life. I can't even remember what country I was in four years ago.

What a fucking loser, remembering a meaningless moment from four years ago.

Move on brother, you are above this behaviour.

This has been my life for the past 1.5 years, I don't know how much longer I can take before an heroing

Same. I’m even starting to get the gay accusation jokes when I say I don’t have a gf now. Now, I regard myself a solid 4/10 subhuman. I look in the mirror and just get kinda sad that people actually see that when they look at me 24/7. The thing is my relatives always joke how I’m the best looking out of my siblings (I have 3 brothers) and everyone sees me as the sensible one (don’t do drugs, drink, party, mostly because I have 0 friends) so they always act so surprised when I say I’m alone. They all imply that I must have had a gf before (“oh, were you just too much for the last one haha) Honestly, am I getting gaslighted or what the fuck? All the stacies in school just ignored me. I’ve basically had 0 attention from girls in my life. I feel like everyone is just fucking lying or something because something isn’t adding up.

I hope that "." wasn't meant to be there, otherwise GTFO normie

test

did it work?

Well I haven't been lifting for 15 years so no

this is a good post. I will do this once I pay off my student loans. currently I work overtime every week to expedite payment (on track to pay back ~80K in 2 years) but its exhausting. once I pay my shit pack I will go to working overtime every other week (casual at another job so I can get the matched 401k money after 3 years) and then hopefully I can find an adult recreational soccer league or something. the only problem is I'm a cityfag without a car, but the grocery store and work are both 10 minute walks away, and the gym is closer, so it's pretty cash

the major problem is that I am probably on the spectrum. I asked my parents and they thought about seeking a formal diagnosis when I was in elementary school but they didn't want to risk me not getting into the 'gifted child' track. the real life consequences seem to all be in interpersonal relationships. acquaintances I make at work, school, and sport back in the day with who I shared my number NEVER EVER reached out to me after we parted ways, so something about me must rub people the wrong way. I've never been in a relationship before and I anticipate I never will be. things that seem to come naturally with regards to interpersonal communication to others are just beyond my comprehension

sick trips, and your timestamp has quads

>Live alone in bachelor basement apartment
>spend most of my time alone playing warhammer
>haven't been laid in like 2 years
>Fuck friends kooky younger sister again
>start fantasizing about our future together
>she fucks my other friend like a month later
>"Oh ight"
>back to alone in my basement

Take it from an old fat guy who is browsing Any Forums to get in shape, not for pussy but because my kids keep teasing me for being fat.

I’ve never been tall, lean, muscular or handsome.
But I’ve gotten a shitload of pussy in my life by being rich and funny.

1) I started my own business and made a ton of money. Retired now @ 37.
2) I’ve always had the natural ability to make people laugh so hard, they spit their drink before I even get to the punchline.

If you aren’t having success with good looks, try your best at either becoming wealthy, being funny or both.

you tell me