Brutal Moggings

Personality Edition

Attached: C5E2037F-5B21-46E9-9A16-57CBDE0B1681.jpg (1284x1564, 667.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEBSx075AKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This guy speaks like a nigger.

He just saved her a lot of frustration.

>not following the 1/3 text rule
I have a anterior strain in my cringe muscle and am on the disabled list for 4-6 weeks

I think the joke is to reject the woman like women do it to men.

Based schitzo

>following some arbitrary rule made up by some random PUA in a sad attempt to make a girl like him more
Fucking sad

>you was pose to have butterflies n shit how could you eat that much
Lost

Attached: Liberator.jpg (184x184, 12.67K)

It works, women don't want to hear your shit, much like the rest of us don't want to hear your shit

Holy mother of ebonics

>can only get pussy with manipulative tactics

Normal men don't feel the need to constantly converse with women and seek validation from them, when we are texting less than they are that's simply the natural state of things. It only becomes manipulative to the extent that we, in the spirit of bros before hoes, are trying to help you learn how to be more attractive to women and honestly be a better person overall. And then you repay our kindness with snide ankle-biting like this.

Chad doesn’t follow rules, he does whatever and his penis sucked. In addition, your virgin energy is tiring.

>women don't want to hear your shit, much like the rest of us don't want to hear your shit
>posts a whole paragraph of shit we don’t want to hear

The WHOLE salad!?

I don't feel cringe, I just feel like he is genuinely upset and disappointed. He thought he would get a date with a nice woman and instead he ended up with Obelix.

>Chad doesn't follow rules
No, because everything PUA teaches he does naturally, including, but not limited to, not sending women a bunch of needy, pointless shit to come off as interesting.

youtu.be/fEBSx075AKs

but you’re posting a bunch of needy, pointless shit to come off as interesting right now

user we're just trying to help you because, again, bros before hoes
If you don't want help just say so

OP's pic is the ONLY reason women don't like gymcels

Gay mfs be like “bros before hoes” like bro you got it reversed

Attached: F30BFF2C-AB41-403E-A2D6-410967497BB9.jpg (976x1632, 198.6K)

>hoes before bros
otherwise known as simps

BRO, IS YOU GONNA GIVE ME SOME PUSSY? I DONT THINK SO FAG

thats where you're wrong bitch

Give a man a hoe, and he has pussy for a day.
Teach a man to get hoes, and he has pussy for a lifetime

Give a loner a vibe and he’ll chill for a day teach a loner to vibe and he’ll chill for a lifetime

Or don't teach him and he ends up posting on Any Forums

I am not whoever you were talking to before but I feel the urge to bash your skull in

Or don't teach him and he ends up posting “Or don't teach him and he ends up posting on Any Forums“ on Any Forums

I want to see what you look like, you must look like the biggest weirdo freakazoid to post such a reply to my thread

Really, what do you look like? I want to see what kind of absolute freak posts such a non-sense reply to a thread

i look like your worst nightmare