You have exactly 1.5 years to make the entire USA fit

You are given 1.5 trillon dollars for budget. You are tasked to make the entire american population as fit as possible.

What's you action plan?

Attached: roll.png (554x743, 605.68K)

You get 1 year to get to a healthy weight or you get sent to the camps.

Kill fatties

You can't kill anyone to the point of causing an economic meltdown, subjects must keep themselves fit after the program too for an eventual war

Banning all carbs and sneed oils.
Exercise will be optional, but encouraged through struggle sessions.

Cause an economic collapse so there is no food.

>ban vegetable and seed oils
>take farms back from chinks and billionaires

we're already most of the way there

Force all the fatties into labor camps. They are forced to work and eat healthy until they’re fit.

- ban soda/sweetened juice
- fast food tickets (can only get 1 pass per family per week to buy fast food)
- severely limit artificial sweets (candies, desserts, etc)
- ban non-whole foods from being purchased with EBT
- require PE through college

Sugar tax
Revamped physical education
Fitness tests in schools
Penalize parents that has an obese child
Ban mobility scooters for obese people
Full on social media war against obesity
Ban any imagery containing fat people
Subsidised gyms

I bribe Israel into nuking the US and making it look like China did it. Survivors of the resulting nuclear Holocaust will inevitably lose weight and exercise more

I hate most human beings

embezzle the money

ban all purchase of food for fatasses. every fatass gets preset meals delivered and they eat what they're given or they starve to death. or just squirrel the money in offshore accounts and do a runner. let em be fat.

Buy bullets for everyone above 18% body fat and those who don't show progress toward below 18%.

Ban all crop farming in favor of pastures and only allow trees for agriculture. The pastures will allow for grass fed lamb and beef to be fed to every American.

They lie to you and tell you your weight is your fault and you just need to eat less. You wanting to eat more is because the food you're eating sucks ass. Eat meat and you won't even want to overeat, your nutritional needs will be met.

You're full of shit. People eat lots of meat and they still overeat. It has nothing to do with what you eat and everything to do with how much you eat.

Anybody who has a BMI of over 28 and isn't muscular will be restricted from fast food and unable to buy junk food or sugar at stores. Also, if your BMI is over 35, you get free Adderall to curb your appetite.

Rolling

The government doesn’t want a healthy citizenry, they want obedient workers.

Baby's first revelation.

You can't just tax food. It isn't going to help. Fatties are gonna fat. Your best bet would be passing laws banning the unnecessary and overzealous use of sweeteners. Like, Ketchup. You don't need sugar in fucking ketchup. Farm subsidies should only go to producers of produce that ISN'T being used to make shit. Like high fructose corn syrup. No handouts to these fuckers growing corn just to turn it into a sweetener.

Change has to come from the top, because people can not control themselves.

>What's you action plan?
roll. number 8 plox kek i beg you

cmon man

Attached: 1659759289423.png (383x750, 286.02K)

buy 1.5 trillion dollars worth of carfentanyl and dump it into junk food. would kill fatties and prevent other from eating unhealthy

>Full on social media war against obesity
This is the only good idea ITT, given OP's stated parameters. The hypothetical doesn't designate any legislative authority to us; only money. Which could be used to great effect. Could buy a ton of advertisments; pay off msm and social media influencers to promote fitness and ridicule fatties. Shame is the most effective tool for weight loss. Also, i suppose you could get the actual legislators to do your bidding by paying them off as well. The fast food industry might start fighting back though with their own spending.

I would put them back into the food chain. I would convert the entire state of Ohio into an open air prison and fill it with land predators. Each fatty gets 17 chances to lose weight over a period of 1 year and gets paid 80$/lb lost, if they fail then it's off to the fat reserve. I'll also hire poachers to hunt them and pay them bounties by the lb. I'll set up fast food traps. I'll strap machine gun on emos and let them loose. You only get out if you last there for 5 years and under the condition that you have a food-meter installed in your stomach.

Attached: FXe5rLfVsAEKwJr.jpg (680x618, 41.16K)

Make everyone watch Dragon Ball Z

Attached: d76lq0g-b583281e-5db0-48cd-8075-769b68a52b6e.png (707x1000, 405.21K)