How do you make sure your Wife doesn't get FAT AS FUCK after marrying?

How do you make sure your Wife doesn't get FAT AS FUCK after marrying?

Attached: PhotoCollage_1657291768479.jpg (2730x2048, 1.86M)

Make her do squats and go on walks with you if she doesn’t already go to the gym

If she doesn’t do that then you move on. Simple as

Oh I make sure SHE DOES. I like a thick bitch to put my dick into.

I see nothing wrong with this

Attached: 9be404913dbcf47693e07b6e0b7a383f.png (700x800, 1.1M)

Id pound her to hell and back god i love em thick

Kys

>what no HWD does to a bitch

You are eating us out of a home habibti

sorry dude, but the moment the ring goes onto her finger that's when the fatting begins

by openly telling her that you will leave if she becomes fat

1) do the grocery (alone)
2) do the cooking
Unless you have a girl who is "health conscious" (aka has good habits) you have to control the kitchen.

I let my gf gain her own appreciation of the gym while showing her proper eating habits. My gf wants me to cut out seed oils completely and just asked the butcher to tell us when the fat is ready, so we can purchase some to render. My gf just told me today that she was shocked by her fat friend's eating habit when she watched her at her home. You have to changed their entire lifestyle. I can barely contain myself when fucking her from behind now. That ass feels so good.

I’m close to giving my gf an ultimatum. She’s 4’11” and I have reached the point I’m no longer sexually attracted to her. She’s 130lbs and thinks that’s a normal weight. She should be 95lbs. She’s also be hot as fuck at 95lbs. I’m so sad.

Keep a lock on the pantry and fridge while she’s home and you’re at work. Only own one car.

you shouldn't breed with a womanlet, think about your sons.

I'm an architect myself and she looks fucking disgusting on the right. You can tell she already packed some chub in 2019 which looks quite attractive.

literally drag her outside to go for a walk with you

lead by example even if you don't need to work on yourself, women do not function this way on their own

prenup

Don't marry a stupid cunt.

It's been scientifically proven that wedding cake has the highest caloric density known to man

>How do you make sure your Wife doesn't get FAT AS FUCK after marrying?

Oh don't worry I will encourage her to

Attached: 1658514837350505.webm (758x720, 2.45M)

This is one of the most disgusting videos I've ever had the displeasure of watching

Based, she's adorable.

Attached: 6b151cd6fb63391322426b37b16f78d24727a19cc89bfbf82659669a7ab6a229.jpg (294x748, 21.41K)

Imagine the fungal smell of her rashy ass

The same way you solve all problems in all kind of relationships, by talking with them so as to make sure that the problemn is understood by both parties and to have both parties agreeing on solving the problemn.

It starts when you’re dating. Have a few days where you gym by yourself that are untouchable. The other days you build her up slowly. Like another user said, you’ll have to control the kitchen for a while.
If it gets to the point where she is complaining too much, drop an ultimatum. If she improves in the break up and you both still want to get back together, cool. Otherwise you have to stick to the ultimatum.