Balding help

I took a loan to buy my medication (minoxidil) ordered 2 different size derma rollers just now.
Went to barber today and its over for me, its worse then i thought. My hairline is receding like 0.25mm per week (i use ruler to measure)

Why the fuck am i balding at 27?? Noone in my family is bald. Im currently looking into turkish hair transplants

Attached: 20220805_210617.jpg (2448x3264, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t9py83/the_golden_hair_regrowthloss_prevention_regimen/
reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t6yl3b/complete_guide_to_orally_taking_topical_minoxidil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From the top. Insane thinning

Attached: 20220805_211452.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

Brazil

it's the creatine bro

Nigger ur not balding, stop getting desperate over nothing.

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t9py83/the_golden_hair_regrowthloss_prevention_regimen/
reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/t6yl3b/complete_guide_to_orally_taking_topical_minoxidil/

>yes, goyim. Ignore the obvious signs of MPB, nothing to see here. Oh? You lost all your hair and no woman wants to bear your children? Nah it's because you're not confident, goy. Guess that's one white child less in the world
Hi there, schlomo

>minoxidil=lowers test
That's finasteride you fucking retard and it doesn't even lower testosterone, only DHT.
You're a bald incel with a crab mentality.

you have enough to salvage if you keep up the anti hairloss practices its ok bro.
>t. waited too long and also 27 and finally shaved it and hate life.
went from a 7.5 to a 5. brutal.
If I wasnt 6'1 and swollen I would have flushed myself by now

>I took a loan to buy my medication

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 210.5K)

based
t. jew/Russian/Chinese shill

>just shave it bro
you can always tell the ones who dont have girlfriends.

What NW level are you at? There's guys who have achieved insane results despite being nearly bald. It's never too late to try.

>I took a loan to buy minoxidil

Nigga, are you fucking retarded? That shit is 20 dolars per 6 months supply. Where do you live, Russia?

Damn bro, im 5 already in the face so it would be a death sentence for me
I pay 550 eur per month for my shitty rental, i make 1200 net per month which is average in Latvia. Im basically slaving warehouse job for my rented apartment. Gas is 2 eur per liter here and food 200 a month

maturing hairline =/= balding
why are you niggers so stupid about hair
you're more attractive as you age, at least you would be if you grew the fuck up mentally

Why not use liquid minoxidil orally? Way more effective and cheaper, see

Yes you are right. Combined with my 2 dermarollers i will get some results.

Honestly thinkingvabout posting my progress on youtube

Replace your dermaroller with a solid dermapen and yes, please post your progress on youtube. I'm 3 months in and my right side has gone from NW1.5 to NW1.2 while my left side has gone from NW1.9 to NW1.7

you should be more worried about your burgeoning schizophrenia. it literally does not look like you’re balding. just like you have a big forehead

Dude spot on. Been on too many shrooms and weed lately.
Scary that random user from canadian basket weaving forum reminds me of my fears. Maybe ur a messenger forvwhats ahead

Been using very small dermaroller for a while. Havent seen any hair damage
Ive read that pens are better only because rollers damage hair follicels, hasnt been the case for me yet

min cost 25 euros wtf

>another hairlet thread
Jesus you guys are so fucking sad

Oh yeah I can see it, enjoy never getting pussy